Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 517 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god, that was looking really weird early the way they walled in the whole section. My assumption was they would rock wall all the cement walls. I like this better, especially when the add in some brush.
I’m hoping those giant tree trunk things in the leaked art make their way here soon. Perfect way to block this spiral track in and transition you into the forest inside the building.

Still finding it odd that there is only a little bit of rock work on the reverse spiral section after you pass through the entrance building for the Devils Snare and the actual show building is still white. Is covering that up going to be their final job?

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
Still finding it odd that there is only a little bit of rock work on the reverse spiral section after you pass through the entrance building for the Devils Snare and the actual show building is still white. Is covering that up going to be their final job?

My guess is that they will add the forest mural first, and then add trees and thick bushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.