Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 556 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like it will be non stop from the hut to fluffy, thats a pretty good run. Gringotts I think suffers from a lack of coaster section after the final launch. You think this is where it gets crazy and then it’s over. But this seems to be a major improvement on that. Plus standout coaster elements would definitely be the giant spike ! Surprisingly steep.

Reactions: HPFred
It looks like it will be non stop from the hut to fluffy, thats a pretty good run. Gringotts I think suffers from a lack of coaster section after the final launch. You think this is where it gets crazy and then it’s over. But this seems to be a major improvement on that. Plus standout coaster elements would definitely be the giant spike ! Surprisingly steep.
Gringotts is a dark-ride that uses coaster tracks and some coaster element but is NOT a roller-coaster. It is never presented as that by Universal. Stop comparing apples and oranges.

Gringotts is a dark-ride that uses coaster tracks and some coaster element but is NOT a roller-coaster. It is never presented as that by Universal. Stop comparing apples and oranges.
I know very well what Gringotts is and isn’t, what I was saying is that gringotts has a very abrupt ending right after you “escape”. Whereas this ride has a bit more to it’s finale track which I think will make better sense from a narrative perspective.

I don’t appreciate the tone of “your an idiot for comparing the two” when they are both actually very similar, just with varying levels of thrill. Roller coasters with story telling elements. One indoor one outdoor.

Reactions: HPFred
Status
Not open for further replies.