Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 554 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a looottt more trees. Keep them coming:clap:
Yes. Not only many more trees, but some larger sections of the landscape already have a finished look, with mulch spread and small shrubs planted. The second pond has water now also. This is really progressing quickly, from just a week or two ago. Good positive signs. Opening is getting really close. With this rapid landscaping progress, I'll wager we get softs in mid to late May if there's no unexpected setbacks. That way they can open before GESWL in Disneyland and jump the hype. ....Looking good. This is definitely going to be one of the most beautifully landscaped rides in existence. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
So, are we not getting that giant twisted tree trunk before the drop building? Certainly doesn't look like they have the space with the trees planted but I could be very wrong.
Hoping it’s still coming. The back half goes against the building so it can’t go in until the scaffolding for the mural comes down. And it looks like they left room for the front half that leads into the building entrance in front of those trees. I hope.

The interior of that entry looks rounded like we’re entering a tree husk, so I’m still expecting it to be added to the opening. Otherwise those squared off corners are going to stand out too much on the ride.

AA87756D-6D04-4D5D-B50E-1EDF551FCE76.png

This is going to be like gingotts in that it stops often and doesn’t let it be a coaster. Right after the track drop, it pretty much just makes an “s” curve than back to a straight track. You’re all pumped up after the launch and it’s over.

Reactions: SOCAL110
Hoping it’s still coming. The back half goes against the building so it can’t go in until the scaffolding for the mural comes down. And it looks like they left room for the front half that leads into the building entrance in front of those trees. I hope.

The interior of that entry looks rounded like we’re entering a tree husk, so I’m still expecting it to be added to the opening. Otherwise those squared off corners are going to stand out too much on the ride.

View attachment 9196

It might not be that bad since you’ll be entering backwards.

I don’t know what to make of the chain link fencing going in hither and thither inside the ride area. You would think a safety fence would surround the the outer perimeter only.

Let’s wait and see if it’s still there in June, I think it might be for construction only.

Reactions: Andysol
Do I see one of these?

EMIR-OF-KANO-HYDE-PARK.png

IMG-20190324-093101-2.jpg

This is going to be like gingotts in that it stops often and doesn’t let it be a coaster. Right after the track drop, it pretty much just makes an “s” curve than back to a straight track. You’re all pumped up after the launch and it’s over.
I really think the only time it has a full stop is in the snare building....I expect it to go rolling through the Scroot show scene and same with the Spike

Either way the fact that this has AAs and non 3D relient effects already puts it lightyears ahead of Gringotts

:eek:O:

Sooo..do you, or do you not count the large amounts of exterior track that aren't covered by brakes or stops?

In all seriousness, love everything coming in from the aerials (outside of the fencing, which I hope is just for the short-term).

I believe those fences are for the low zones of the ride (if they aren't just construction related). People aren't allowed in the low zones of a ride unless they lock out to ensure safety.

Reactions: HThomas
Status
Not open for further replies.