Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 686 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much does it cost to park there for a day when not staying there?

If I’m you, I park anywhere around Universal; a Walmart, target or outlet store. Then Uber to Royal Pacific. Use the walkway and wait outside Margaritaville.
@Joe is right- that will most likely be the best spot to be at 6:30am as everyone else will be on the USF side or riding a boat. RPR or bust for being one of the first ones on this thing.

Reactions: HPFred
If I’m you, I park anywhere around Universal; a Walmart, target or outlet store. Then Uber to Royal Pacific. Use the walkway and wait outside Margaritaville.
@Joe is right- that will most likely be the best spot to be at 6:30am as everyone else will be on the USF side or riding a boat. RPR or bust for being one of the first ones on this thing.
I watch People’s Court. Parking at a store all day and going somewhere else is a great way to be towed.

Status
Not open for further replies.