Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal's exclusive rights are up, so anyone can have one. And this one isn't the same anyway.
I know Dave, I said "well within their right" :p

But when he mentions not making universal mad because it's such a different system... I guess I'm not seeing it. It's pretty dang similar.

Reactions: Disneyhead
There is 0 chance this is VR IMO. Like a negative chance it's VR I'm that confident.

There is no need to completely rip out dragons if you're just making it VR.
Other than the dangers of that ride, it was old anyway, it needed to be rebuilt. I personally hope it's an indoor coaster like Mummy, or gringotts, those are hands down my favorite!

Which movies from the series would be expect the inspiration to come from? Want to re watch but really don't have the time to watch them all?

Thinking similar for MoM so will ask the same question over there.

Other than the dangers of that ride, it was old anyway, it needed to be rebuilt. I personally hope it's an indoor coaster like Mummy, or gringotts, those are hands down my favorite!

It won't be a VR coaster. They're not hyping it being the "most themed coaster" for nothing.

Which movies from the series would be expect the inspiration to come from? Want to re watch but really don't have the time to watch them all?

Thinking similar for MoM so will ask the same question over there.

Imo, 1, 2, 3, and 5 are the most important ones for Forbidden Forest scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.