Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone talking about the short social media teaser? Doesn't seem enough to tell how it'll look on the ride. I'm assuming Harry Potter quality though.

When it comes to Fluffy, he looks real good! Since I assume you'll be moving by him at a decent pace, I wasn't expecting too much and I honestly thought only the center head would move, so to see all three moving is a welcome surprise.

All in all, this is another element which is getting me excited for my trip this September.

Enjoy it now. Eventually...Disco Fluffy. :grin:

Question! Since when has Universal had a highly touted/hyped AA that has broken down, hasn't been fixed and is perpetually stuck on B mode with a strobe light? You do need that for a Disco Yeti joke to land. But a big complex ape a couple lands over isn't providing the needed material since it actually works.

Last edited:
No every single stop is a block brake and it adds the ability to add another train. Once a coaster passes a "stop" point another train can enter that part of the track. Without a "stop" another train wouldn't be able to launch out of the Hut until the coaster make it all the way all the way to the "drop Track"

Hence why any regular roller coaster that doesn't have a Block break or a half way break point cannot send another train out of the station until the train hits the final break run, incase of roll backs. .

If it wasn't for the Block break /trim on Hulk, it wouldn't be able to send the 2nd train until it hits the break run. Again this is WHY Hulk kills its own momentum brakes you. For Capacity and adding another train.

Its why Montu can run 3 trains and Silver bullet and Batman can only ever have 2 on the track at a time

This is why Disney coasters usually stop lots of times or travel through "flat/ straight track"... adds capacity. The moment you put a stop on a ride, boom, you add another train. Because once it begins its 2nd half you can send another train

Plus I think this 3 headed moving Fluffy confirms were gonna slow down more than that video.
Space Mountain I think holds the record for number of cars in motion on a single track at one time (I know there is a max of 13 cars on the track at one time, usually 2 at load, 2 at unload and 9 in motion). The block brakes don't stop the train at all unless its an emergency .

Theme parks create illusions. Having a weather and fade resistant coat that looks like a short haired dogs coat is an illusion.
Well yeah. That’s what I’m wondering. Will it look like fur in daylight. The controlled lighting in the video is only half the story.

giphy.gif

Question! Since when has Universal had a highly touted/hyped AA that has broken down, hasn't been fixed and is perpetually stuck on B mode with a strobe light? You do need that for a Disco Yeti joke to land. But a big complex ape a couple lands over isn't providing the needed material since it actually works.
If only Uni had a E-Ticket ride with multiple highly touted/hyped AAs that have broken down, haven't been fixed and are perpetually stuck on B mode. Maybe one that is located in a land just between the two being mentioned. ;)

If only Uni had a E-Ticket ride with multiple highly touted/hyped AAs that have broken down, haven't been fixed and are perpetually stuck on B mode. Maybe one that is located in a land just between the two being mentioned. ;)

The dino's in JPRA were never hyped nor touted, not to mention reliability with AA's in water have always been fickle. Disco Yeti jokes still don't work.

Don’t understand the haters on here at all. The AA Fluffy looked way more impressive then i was expecting. Especially for an outdoor figure.
Who’s “hating?” No one here has said they flat out hate it.

Is that what you call simply wondering what it’ll look like in daylight? “Hating?”

Only the middle AA has fluid movement. The left & the right AA have very basic movement that move left/right & up/down.

Also, it seems like the left and right also have static expressions (outside of their eye's closing/opening), but as seen; with the center being the most expressive.

Gotta give them credit, it's a great job; and it makes me excited to see how the hell the Skrewt is handled.

Fluffy, Kong, etc are not enclosed in a complex mountain/coaster grid either

Status
Not open for further replies.