Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They also said "Halloween Horror Nights is always an ongoing process, so the team behind the event is adapting and directing their energies towards making Halloween Horror Nights 2021 the ultimate homecoming of horror.”, which by that I guess they meant laying almost everybody off...

Reactions: antimatter
Folks will just have to be patient. It seems like a good bet they will announce additional dates of the seasonal experience.

However, they don’t have to announce anything. They did a test and could simply move on with their business and day to day operations now that the test is done.

They also said "Halloween Horror Nights is always an ongoing process, so the team behind the event is adapting and directing their energies towards making Halloween Horror Nights 2021 the ultimate homecoming of horror.”, which by that I guess they meant laying almost everybody off...
:eek:O:

Last edited by a moderator:

They didn't, Patrick was let go but lots others still are around. I imagine they'll contract out a bit before rehiring and staffing up again.

So we can say this rumor is false?

I do not expect a nighttime event this year.

Reactions: RevFreako
It seems to be more of a "when are they going to announce more dates" VS "are they going to announce more dates" at this point. It sounds like things went relatively well - and assuming they sold a ton of food and merch, they made some money too.