Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ten mazes, huh..:popcorn:

Edit:

Mummy -
Tram Garage -
Parisain - Holidayz
Metro Tent - Frankenstein V. Wolfman
747 Lot -
FDTD Tent -
Waterworld -
SS29 - Stranger Things
TWDA

So yeah, we're missing a venue..

Tickets are also generally on sale, FWIW. In case there was any doubt, early entry is back. Several types of Frequent Fear Passes, including an "ultimate" every night pass and a September-only pass.

WHAT??? TEN MAZES??? Epic! Do you guys think the new IP that was brought up around May was added to the maze lineup? And if so is that also gonna be in the tram garage?

10 mazes?!? Hope this doesnt seriously effect the budget. If the unknown IP is shared then that means Metallica is staying?

EDIT: This wouldve been the perfect time for an announcment but oh well, maybe next week.

Reactions: hhnlover and Freak
10 mazes. Wow. This is the first time we’ve ever jumped two mazes in one year. While I would be worried about the budget of the event from this, Terror Tram leaving is going to help the budget a LOT. You gotta maintain the trams, you gotta pay the drivers and tour guides (They’re under union so they’re not cheap labor), you gotta put gas in the trams, you gotta rent out the space to use tram, you gotta hire security, scareactors, attendants, first aid to operate it....when you think about that, you can easily build two mazes with that kind of money.

I’m legitimately excited for this year. They’re clearly making an effort to improve this event and change things up. The fact that they’re pushing a “fan preview event” is really telling how confident they are about this year. It’s also a good way to balance the crowds for Friday night.

Last edited:
They're really going all out now aren't? I guess two mazes are less expensive than terror tram, but thats good thing I guess. Overall, Im looking forward to this year. And a fan preview? Thats actually pretty cool!
Also good thing that website didn't pull a 2018 revealing all mazes.

Reactions: hhnlover
if they don't put black walls everywhere, this sounds like it might top 2016, and that's something.
Black walls are going to be there no matter what. The big question is if they will be used sparingly and appropriately.
Wow 10 mazes without the JW extended queue which could return in two years time...
You think so? I think it's gone for good. It's just too tight down there even if the ride's popularity dies down.

Soooo, if this was always planned as the 10 maze year, and the mystery IP over on 29 thats got everyone speculating was a late addition, then what did the mystery IP replace on our coast? Cuz we only knew about 9 mazes before this curveball, so there was obviously a 10th one hidden.

Wow I forgot Jurassic World is gonna be part of this. This makes me even more excited about this year since unfortunatley I wont be going to Universal this summer. Hopefully I can get all mazes done in time to ride Jurassic World!

EDIT: With 10 mazes for this year then we should be expecting announcments pretty soon. Maybe will get a lot around July.