Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Come for Creepshow!
giphy.gif

From the other [Orlando] thread. Seems like Twitter has decided to reveal the mystery spot on our lineup. Again, would've enjoyed the mystery, but...

"Pandoras Box: an Original Maze" seen on Twitter.

So. Not Metallica. Is this the female icon Murdy was talking about?

RIP Metallica, maybe next year. Also Pandoras box? Can someone explain to me whats that supposed to be like? Sorry, not familiar with it.

RIP Metallica, maybe next year. Also Pandoras box? Can someone explain to me whats that supposed to be like? Sorry, not familiar with it.

Pandora's Box is classic Greek mythology, around a pot / box that contains all evil in the world. So basically, I'm presuming this gonna be your guys' variation on Orlando's Hades from years back.

Reactions: Jaden
Pandora's Box is classic Greek mythology, around a pot / box that contains all evil in the world. So basically, I'm presuming this gonna be your guys' variation on Orlando's Hades from years back.
It would be amazing if it was based on Greek mythology, but knowing Murdy, it will probably be most-likely set in a modern period.