Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

It could be the way the layout of the website is designed, but there's a suspiciously notable empty space on the scare zones page. Again, I'm probably overthinking.

Yay, Jurassic World will be open!
anigif_enhanced-13657-1429552168-13.gif

Got my ticket for the final night, November 3rd. Can't wait to see the mazes and finally get to experience Jurassic World in-person.

Still no mention of the roaming hordes anywhere on the site, very strange.
Well, yeah. I'm sure they want to keep that a surprise or a little bonus.
anigif_enhanced-13657-1429552168-13.gif

Got my ticket for the final night, November 3rd. Can't wait to see the mazes and finally get to experience Jurassic World in-person.
JW should help with capacity a lot. Also, I'll most likely be there for closing night.

Interesting that they didn’t do any press walkthroughs of stranger things considering how much they push it at the event

Interesting that they didn’t do any press walkthroughs of stranger things considering how much they push it at the event
If I had to guess, it has enough creature and projection effects that still need to be finished that they probably didn't feel lights on tours would do the maze justice, though they did walkthroughs of Us while that's still unfinished, so who knows.

I will be attending Orlando this year as well. I say this here because every year I've gone to Orlando for HHN was when we have had a mediocre year. ('10, '13, '15, '17). Either we're in for a bad year (Which I SERIOUSLY doubt) or this year will finally break that trend. Either way, I eagerly anticipate Thursday!

I will be attending Orlando this year as well. I say this here because every year I've gone to Orlando for HHN was when we have had a mediocre year. ('10, '13, '15, '17). Either we're in for a bad year (Which I SERIOUSLY doubt) or this year will finally break that trend. Either way, I eagerly anticipate Thursday!
You heard it here first, Freak is the reason HHN is bad sometimes.