Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

I just tried looking up prices for tickets with my gold pass and it's not working. So maybe they're changing something?

They just added a maze page.

They also updated the hours for the event. Most event nights now only run until 1am, with a handful of peak Fridays and Saturdays running until 2am.

I'm not trying to sound alarmist, but before there were something like two 1am closes. These are significant cutbacks.
Yeah its super weird, previous years its been 2 am pretty much every night, don't think I've ever seen an event night that closed before 1 am. I wonder if maybe it was union related, or they just didn't have the budget to pay actors for as long, still weird to see such an abrupt change.

looks like fan preview is still 1 am, but Thursday the 19th is midnight
Ah. Haven’t looked at the site yet. Had a serious brain fart.

Also, if limited tickets are being sold for FP, in theory it should be okay crowd wise? I mean, technically every night sells limited tix, but the way they worded it sounds like it’s more limited.

Last edited:
Ah. Haven’t looked at the site yet. Had a serious brain fart.

Also, if limited tickets are being sold for FP, in theory it should be okay crowd wise? I mean, technically every night sells limited tix, but the way they worded it sounds like it’s more limited.
With it being a thursday and not being widely advertised, I expect it to be decent, though for the first couple hours it might seem busy just by virtue of there being no early entry.

As someone that likes to take advantage of shorter lines near closing, the 1am closings really suck. Hopefully the 2 extra mazes help spread the crowds out so the wait times will be shorter overall. Of course, we are losing Terror Tram which did take away a lot of the crowds from other things.

View attachment 10772

Well, I guess Sundays will be boring.
giphy.gif

I'm under the impression there still might be some stuff happening on Sunday, FWIW. Some conflicting stuff floating about.

Dark Arts: HHN edition got scrapped?

As Legacy says, it's more about what could've went down in hogsmeade, that makes it unfortunate.

If they weren't going forward with Dark Arts, I imagine that would've been pulled before they started the pyro testing for the drone-less version. I would be surprised if they don't go forward with the show on the days it was set to perform..

As Legacy says, it's more about what could've went down in hogsmeade, that makes it unfortunate.

If they weren't going forward with Dark Arts, I imagine that would've been pulled before they started the pyro testing for the drone-less version. I would be surprised if they don't go forward with the show on the days it was set to perform..

A "scarezone" in Hogsmeade with Death Eaters roaming around and seasonal decoration?