Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm not (Even though I never did stick to that rumor) considering the fact that literally a maze designer said on Instagram that they can't use it.

Did not see that. Now I'm sad.

EDIT: Imagine an all TV year for a hot second.

Stranger Things 2
Twilight Zone (Original)
Haunting of Hill House
AHS: Asylum
Child's Play TV
Channel Zero: Dream Door
Hannibal (Season 2)

It's got the marquee titles (ST 2, Hill House), the established franchises (AHS, Childs Play), the niche, dark-horse houses that would fit in the Metro sets (Channel Zero, Hannibal) and even a classic property (Twilight Zone).

Throw in a Crypt TV gauntlet and you got a gimmick year like no other.

Last edited:
Throw in a Crypt TV gauntlet and you got a gimmick year like no other.
Speaking of the Gauntlet am I the only who thinks maybe they will bring back Holidayz in Hell? Like since it was the most popular zone and it was like huge with people wanting photos and the actors were super into it.

It also got number 1 rated Scare Zone of all time beating Urban Inferno. So I feel as though it may come back with new additions/changes to things like Dark Christmas did in 14/15.

(DP)
Some stuff from the Q&A Murdy just did.
- Murdy did a different latino themed original story last year but hasn't done it as a maze yet.

- Murdy already has a favorite scene this year.

- Monsters, ST, and H4 were the top 3 highest rated mazes of last year.

- They were testing last year in the lower lot to see if they could do a Scare Zone down there on Closing Weekend

- JP Queue won't be used as a maze queue this year.

- There is a property being done this year that Murdy has had his eye on for awhile

- First Maze announcement may be sooner than you think

- There will be never before seen properties at this year's event

- There will be a maze with Snow this year

- Murdy says he would love to do The Thing

- There will be a Lesser Known Favorite Film like TrT last year that will be at the event and it is something we may not have been thinking of.

- The original may or may not happen depanding on how the lineup shakes out.

- Murdy is open to having other film makers to collaborate on for Terror Tram

- Murdy said he designed a Treatment for Conjuring and that he hopes he gets to do it one day.

- Properties that are over 15-20 years old will be at the event.

- Murdy's favorite HHN Icon is the Screecher.

- Murdy's Top 5 mazes are Monsters, Welcome to my Nightmare, Exorcist, AWIL, and toss up between Halloween, Black Sabbath, and AVP for 5th.

- Murdy's favorite zones are Dark Christmas and Holidayz in Hell.

- Murdy can't do the 1979 Alien due to Disney

- If Monsters were to come back it wouldn't be the same concept.

- Murdy thinks it's probably time to take a break from the Purge

- Murdy loves Reanimator and wouldn't mind doing it.

@rageofthegods Yeah that’s definitely Hellraiser considering last year he said he just figured it was time to do TrT, which hadn’t come due to the same reason Hellraiser hadn’t. That tweet about another TrT style property screams KKFOS too considering Orlando’s zone pattern.

So it seems the nearly certain ones are:
- The Walking Dead
- Hellraiser
- ST2
- Hill House
- KKFOS
- Happy Death Day in some form

And then UCM 2, Blumhouse(possibly with HDD2U), and the Latino original seem to have been floating around the edges.

- Murdy thinks it's probably time to take a break from the Purge

THANK GOD. IT'S ABOUT TIME.

Well the predicted line-up just got a lot more interesting. While all of that info is fine and dandy, the real question I have is, have they finally listened to us about the black wallz?

He actually mentioned that:

Couple of more things:

^i guess Hellraiser and maybe Childs Play fits.

Edit:

JUST YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AAAAAAND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Reactions: peasoupprincess
God I hope The Thing is coming to the event this year. My most requested maze of all. Honestly if the rumors are true with The Thing joining in, then this line-up pretty good like last year.
The Haunting of Hill House
Stranger Things 2
Hellraiser
The Thing
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
???
???

I dunno the last two rumored line ups but oh boy I hope some of this is true.

God I hope The Thing is coming to the event this year. My most requested maze of all. Honestly if the rumors are true with The Thing joining in, then this line-up pretty good like last year.
The Haunting of Hill House
Stranger Things 2
Hellraiser
The Thing
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
???
???

I dunno the last two rumored line ups but oh boy I hope some of this is true.
I would probably say Blumhouse 3/HDD and...

The whole "Up based maze where you have no film specific roadblocks" could totally apply to Chucky.

Reactions: chris.g