Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Wow that was fast. Then again, we have a lot of mazes so they're coming in sooner.
Im gonna guess Killer Klowns or HoTC.

Wow that was fast. Then again, we have a lot of mazes so they're coming in sooner.
Im gonna guess Killer Klowns or HoTC.
fd28e9d3-b191-49fd-972b-244e35f6c77d-png.10264

Makes more sense to do an Original at Midsummer.

Creepshow is technically an exclusive, so it fits. I guess you could argue Sunday is a terrible time to announce things, but you could get around that by announcing the maze itself on Thursday and then elaborating on it during the presentation. Besides those reasons, I don't really see why Originals make more sense for Midsummer.

I don't really see why Originals make more sense for Midsummer.

Originals make more sense for Midsummer because Chris and John get to go in-depth about the concept. Same situation with Holidayz at Monsterpalooza. I expect part of the presentation to focus on the IP announcement from the week before and part of it to focus on Pandora's Box.

What original house is us replacing in Orlando?

It was marked as a twisted “Tooth Fairy” maze on the spec map, however it has been said that apparently that was misleading and there was more to the maze than the Tooth Fairy.

What that “more” is / was is unknown and probably will stay unknown on the off chance the idea gets actually used down the road.

Originals make more sense for Midsummer because Chris and John get to go in-depth about the concept. Same situation with Holidayz at Monsterpalooza. I expect part of the presentation to focus on the IP announcement from the week before and part of it to focus on Pandora's Box.

So they'll go in depth with Creepshow? They went pretty in depth with The Shining and Ash vs. Evil Dead in 2017, and that was at Midsummer.

Is it still rumored that we're getting hordes? Whats the likelihood of one of them being US?
DUUUUUUDE that'd be really freakin' cool, actually.
It'd be so creepy if at the end of the night they're lined up throughout the park all the way to the exit holding hands, and like the chainsaw chase out, when music goes off, they all attack at once and go back to holding hands.