Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

I love the original F13 and NOES mazes, they were a lot of fun, but the remakes were much more gritty, dark, aggressive and scary, imo!
I'll still say best room I will always remember was the cockroach room in NOES. The spongy floor and smell killed me

Who do we have to ask to find out which mazes are opening at what times, especially for early entry? Apparently it differs daily, so just curious as to whom to ask.

Who do we have to ask to find out which mazes are opening at what times, especially for early entry? Apparently it differs daily, so just curious as to whom to ask.
There’s an park update on the app that tells you what house opens when but I don’t know how accurate that is.

There’s an park update on the app that tells you what house opens when but I don’t know how accurate that is.

Yeah, but as of last night (Thursday, 10/3), a lot of those times were incorrect. It said F vs W would open at 6:15, but it really opened at 6:30. And it said Creepshow was going to open at 6:30, and it opened at 6:15. Pandora's Box wasn't listed at all for Early Entry, but I had a team member tell me it opened at 6:45. It also said ST opened at 6:15, and while I didn't get to verify it, it typically has opened at 6pm. For the record, it was correct that GB and Us opened at 6pm. Also said Holidayz opened at 6:30, but I was in the lower lot at that time, so I don't know if it was correct or not.

I actually complained on the app (on the Contact Us link), left a phone number, and I was actually called back in 90 minutes from Guest Services asking for specifics about the errors so they could fix them. It was all caught (including a screen shot I took of my phone of the times they stated that were wrong) on my twitter (same name as I have here). So if it's correct in the future, thank me personally. :)

Yeah, but as of last night (Thursday, 10/3), a lot of those times were incorrect. It said F vs W would open at 6:15, but it really opened at 6:30. And it said Creepshow was going to open at 6:30, and it opened at 6:15. Pandora's Box wasn't listed at all for Early Entry, but I had a team member tell me it opened at 6:45. It also said ST opened at 6:15, and while I didn't get to verify it, it typically has opened at 6pm. For the record, it was correct that GB and Us opened at 6pm. Also said Holidayz opened at 6:30, but I was in the lower lot at that time, so I don't know if it was correct or not.

I actually complained on the app (on the Contact Us link), left a phone number, and I was actually called back in 90 minutes from Guest Services asking for specifics about the errors so they could fix them. It was all caught (including a screen shot I took of my phone of the times they stated that were wrong) on my twitter (same name as I have here). So if it's correct in the future, thank me personally. :)
The biggest crime is that Killer Klowns
Is not open when Stranger Things opens. It helps with the flow and could take pressure off big lines ST gets early. At 6:10 ST was 50 min already. Last night was nice because I got express so I didn’t worry too much. Probably didn’t need it but it was nice to not have to strategize. Saw Jaberwakies and the show was not too bad. There were a few cringy parts with audience participation but overall a fun show. Probably a 1 and done for the season. Had some good and bad runs last night. Felt like I was always at the end if a big conga line and missed a lot of scares.

Killer Klowns and GhostBusters were fun. I really like Frank and wolfy and creepshow was solid. Stranger things is doodoo. Wait time when I went was 110 min but skated on by those miserable people waiting for garbage with express.

US seemed less good than my 1st run and Pandoras is in my top 3 (yeah I have GP tastes)

Holidayz was great and really liked 1000 corpses. Overall this year feels really solid.

Massive changes coming to early entry. Think you all will be happy.
Just in time for my first visit!! I'd really like to use early entry to knock out the stuff that I'm not as excited about (Pandora, GB, ST) if possible, but there hasn't been a lot of rhyme or reason to it yet. Hopefully they're smoothing things out.

I honestly don't know why they didn't use the same schedule as last year, it would have been pretty easy to follow, ST and Klowns at 5:15, GB at 5:30, Creepshow and FMTW at 5:45, ST and pandora at 6, dont open the rest till opening.
Yeah, I really can't make heads or tails of how they're trying to flow people. I might be wrong, but I seem to remember one night recently where ST and Pandora opened first, then followed five minutes later by HOTC. Real head-scratcher there.