Halloween Horror Nights 19 Reviews & Photos | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 19 Reviews & Photos

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Excellent photos and facts from the tour. If the FFP is extended for that last weekend and that's all I have to buy, I may spring for the tour on October 30th.

I agree with everyone that the scarezones are way too small this year. And here's something I find odd-working in my street (Horrorwood), I feel like the scareactors are everywhere, and we keep running into each other. Walking through it as a guest, it feels understaffed. And walking through with the other cast is like Bizarro World-"Hey' that's me, and the cheerleader, and Frankenstein, but it really isn't those people. Oh, how odd."

To the person saying we could use the cars more-the cars are all locked, so that guests don't try to get in them. We are not supposed to hit, beat, or stand on the cars, for ours, and guests', safety. We do use them for hiding places, however.

A few pictures from Thursday night:

675044803_dTSwN-X3.png

675044232_bX8tJ-X3.png

675044344_hgBux-X3.png

675046226_wobdF-X3.png

675044966_9KE8m-X3.png

675045722_4uUGJ-X3.png

675044491_uqqvv-X3.png

675045606_3i2bn-X3.png

675042918_C6uGo-X3.png

675043901_xk2xB-X3.png

675042196_i9ecB-X3.png

675043715_WpMNE-X3.png

675043290_4EkSw-X3.png

675043552_3Wr7T-X3.png

675045851_9NLwW-X3.png

675045392_qJtN4-X3.png

675046607_7SqnC-X3.png

I really love the last pic. Maybe you can help us out Kevin onto who he is, but everytime I see him in Cirque he is at 150%. His actions remind me of drugee jonesing for some stuff (and I mean that as a compliment) :lol:

Last Night = Slowest...Friday...Ever

Heres my Summary
-Ran through Lights..Camera..Hacktion(on Purpose)
-Got jumped in Horrorwood by 4 of the chracters
-Got an OU shout out to our very own..JAKEMEISTER!
-Was paying attention to detail in Silver Screams more than the scareactors.
-Watching some guy get kicked out for walking all the way to the back of the line to fight someone.
-Getting Snarled at in A:COC
-Watching cleaver stay 20 minutes.... all night, and Wolfman staying at 10.

SAW=75
Chucky= 40
Wolfman= 10 Minutes (all night)
Silver Screams= 20
The Spawning= 40
Frankenstien= 30
Dracula = 60
Leave it To Cleaver= 20! all night.

Since no one responded to it in the other forum.

Last night was absolutely packed-you really can't call that a non-peak night. Chucky wait was posted at 60 minutes but actual wait time was closer to 2 hours. Why the hell can't they figure out these line times still? I HATE EXPRESS PASS!!

Still had a good time though, finally made it through the SAW house last night and I really loved it. Apparently we had perfect timing because we saw every trap go off and the single woman in line behind us who kept telling me how scared she was actually got abducted by a pig person in the bathroom scene. Man, my 8 year old about peed himself at that point. Despite what I've heard I absolutely loved this house. We got tons of scares and in that last scene we got surrounded by the pig dudes, awesome!

I also thought overall the event has stepped it up from our last two trips. It appeared to me all the scareactors were kicking it up a notch (especially Dracula-holy crap did we get scares!), and the scarezones were good too. Finally Containment was actually about as foggy as you could safely make it. It really did look like a wall of green fog! Lights, Camera, Hacktion cast we passed through was amazing, got 5 good scares in that little stretch and it seems like there are more chainsaws out now.

Also nice seeing Brian and Adrianna too!

Yeah, last night was crazy. I finally saw Dracula - amazing! Great scares & overall atmosphere. I think it's now my favorite. I got into the park at about 6:45 and went straight to Dracula & the wait was already at 45min! That was my last house to see, so I wasn't about to wait over 45min for any other houses that night.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Wed nights - those have got to be better, right?? I'm hoping!

Nice seeing you again too, Sno!

I really think they need to consider adjusting the operating hours for off-peak nights at least by a half-hour. The crowds are getting insane this year.

One reason we've been avoiding waiting for the houses is that it is just so damn humid for this time of year. Throw in that your standing in line with a whole bunch of people and it adds another of level of heat.

One thing I would like to note is that, as snoman said, they are wayyyyyyyy off on the wait times. We waited in line for Cleaver for close to an hour, when the posted wait was 15 min. I understand that some things can happen and it won't be exactly 15 min, but there's no reason to be 45 min off.

This also happened at the Spawning. The posted wait was 10 min, we walked thru and the wait looked closer to 45-60.

We managed to get 4 houses done though since we took advantage of Stay and Scream.

speaking of extending the hours, does anyone remember last year they extended the hours on an off peak night till 1am?

i know we only went on off peak nights, we had the FFP, and on that last weekend that they added, we only stopped by for a little bit on our way out of town. but i could swear we were there one night expecting to leave at 12 and at some point in the night we saw they had the hours on the signs with house wait times saying it was open until 1am that night. i want to say it was on a sunday, as thursday's were hard for me to get off work.

Nice seeing you again too, Sno!

I really think they need to consider adjusting the operating hours for off-peak nights at least by a half-hour. The crowds are getting insane this year.

One reason we've been avoiding waiting for the houses is that it is just so damn humid for this time of year. Throw in that your standing in line with a whole bunch of people and it adds another of level of heat.

One thing I would like to note is that, as snoman said, they are wayyyyyyyy off on the wait times. We waited in line for Cleaver for close to an hour, when the posted wait was 15 min. I understand that some things can happen and it won't be exactly 15 min, but there's no reason to be 45 min off.

This also happened at the Spawning. The posted wait was 10 min, we walked thru and the wait looked closer to 45-60.

We managed to get 4 houses done though since we took advantage of Stay and Scream.

Wow -- even with Stay and Scream you guys only made it to 4 houses?? And thats non-peak???! Wow...... this year is gonna be a beast, especially as we get closer to Halloween...

But yeah, the one big thing killing my spirit for Halloween right now is THE FREAKING HEAT!!! It's insane. I'll never get used to Florida in that regard.

Wed will be bad,,,Thursday will be HELL on EARTH...HELL WEEK IS UPON YOU......I went the 1st saw every house and BIll and Ted. And we caught it when it was cool. well high 70's low humidity. If you don't buy a express pass or RIP tour and only go once even with Stay and scream the odds are not in your favor to see all the Houses.

And if they move it to IOA next year I can't even imagine what it would be like, as USF can't handle the crowds IOA couldn't even come close. Sundays are the wost non-peak nights. it is a joke to call them non-peak.