Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If it's in Metro, then I guess AHS: Cult isn't the Gauntlet scare zone. Meaning it most likely will be our Front scare zone/opening scaremony. I could honestly see that being the case. Kai's main cult members and extra clowns for the chainsaw brigade portion.

Reactions: chris.g
Oh dang, well based on the artwork, I'm really intrigued about this, as is Joey I bet! Hopefully they won't have to rely too much on Immortal masks (not bashing them; their work is phenomenal!). It's just after last year with what happened with the Toxic Tunnel characters, I'm hoping we get to see more genuine, original masks, as opposed to relying on already created characters from a vendor. Again nothing against Immortal, as they are my favorite! Also, again I hate to be that guy, but where is Sound Stage 29 located again? I don't keep track of that stuff since I go to USH 1-2 times a year.

Reactions: horrornights789
So, to sum up the Monsterpalooza panel:

• While most of it shared light to Previous scare-zones, used and unseen, Murdy and Williams announced Stranger Things to be located in SS29 (Above Transformers)
  • Holidayz In Hell announced
  • TBL in the Metro Sets
  • Scarezone to include individuals from holiday's such as Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas, Saint Patrick's Day, and much more.
  • More information of the event to be announced in the coming weeks.

So anyone correct me if I'm wrong. In light of new information, this is most likely our rumored maze locations list:

Upper Lot:
Water World: Halloween (2018)
Parisian Courtyard: Universal Monsters
The Walking Dead Attraction

Lower Lot:
Sound Stage 29: Stranger Things
Mummy queue: The Thing

Back Lot:
FDTD area: AHS - Asylum
747 queue: IT
Metro Sets: Trick 'r Treat

Last edited:
Reactions: horrornights789
Yeah, that day worked conveniently for him. As for AHS: Cult, if it turns out to be both Terror Tram and a scare zone, most likely Midsummer Scream will be the announcement day, as I don't think maze announcements are common at that event.

I think Midsummer Scream might be the announcements of everything AHS; idk why but I can’t see him announce Asylum in a few weeks and then announce Cult later on. Wondering what the next announcement will be, so far Murdy & Chris are killing it this year. Holidayz of Horror NEEDS to be a House next year it sounds so awesome

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
I think Midsummer Scream might be the announcements of everything AHS; idk why but I can’t see him announce Asylum in a few weeks and then announce Cult later on. Wondering what the next announcement will be, so far Murdy & Chris are killing it this year. Holidayz of Horror NEEDS to be a House next year it sounds so awesome

I think for the May announcement, either IT or AHS: Asylum have the potential to be announced. I think Hollywood would want to announce AHS: Cult separately from when Orlando announces theirs, to avoid confusion on what the nature of the attractions are at both parks. Plus, it would help keep the fire going if IT gets announced in a few weeks. My guess is that it'll be the middle week of May when we get the next announcement, like The Shining last year.

I will say this about AHS Cult. Since it's not going into the Gaunlet like everyone assumed. It's going somewhere else. I kinda see it in the Tunnel. For some reason I just do.

And as for Halloween I don't see it in Waterworld. I see it in a New Location.

I think that the Original would've gone into Soundstage 29 the originally planned one but then Stranger Things got moved into Soundstage 29 so that this film could happen in Waterworld. And that everything else is the same as before.