Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Explains why The Conjuring seems to have been shot down right around this time. Still though, if that's the case, then I guess we should be glad that the rest of the rumored slate hasn't had any major turbulence.

At least, that we've heard of.

How hilarious would it be if the catch (cause let's face it, there's always some kind of catch when a well sought after IP arrives at the event) for the Classic Monsters maze is that it's REMIX style? Basically Figure filled maze with similar outfits and looks of both years of that Monsters Remix version.

Reactions: marip123
How hilarious would it be if the catch (cause let's face it, there's always some kind of catch when a well sought after IP arrives at the event) for the Classic Monsters maze is that it's REMIX style? Basically Figure filled maze with similar outfits and looks of both years of that Monsters Remix version.

That'd be kinda boring.

Now, this probably just means pre-2000... but hell, more fuel for the speculation fire, right?

Edit:

Pretty much confirms no gauntlet this year. Presumably the "one IP" is the Purge. Maybe NoES? Maybe.

Reactions: marip123
JP is my best guess. Could he also be talking about TT which has been rumored to leave?

Guys, Universal Classic monsters, really? Justyn started the rumor and now everybody has hopped aboard the hype train. What is there to back this up except hope? John already had the chance do to his monsters with HOH. I highly doubt classic monsters seeing the light of day this year at "Universal Studios Hollywood: The Entertainment Capital of LA"
Now, with that being said, AMITYVILLE?! Sorry Chris

NoES, am I missing something?:lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: chris.g
JP is my best guess. Could he also be talking about TT which has been rumored to leave?

Guys, Universal Classic monsters, really? Justyn started the rumor and now everybody has hopped aboard the hype train. What is there to back this up except hope? John already had the chance do to his monsters with HOH. I highly doubt classic monsters seeing the light of day this year at "Universal Studios Hollywood: The Entertainment Capital of LA"

NoES, am I missing something?:lol:

NoES was coming to Orlando because apparently the rights are running out, so this could be the last opportunity to use him. As a result, there was a bunch of speculation that Freddy was coming (Terror Tram, maze, etc.) for one last scare.

Reactions: ush.hacker
John seems to have shot down NoES, he said that “we just did Freddy last year”, which could mean no Freddy or a repeat. Honestly it’d make more sense for Orlando to do a solo Freddy maze since they haven’t done one since 2007