Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't believe that; JP is simply too popular of a ride to be removed, especially with the 2nd JW movie coming out this summer and that the last JW grossed more than $1.672 billion worldwide. You're thinking of the Mummy.

Who said they're tearing JP down? I said we're losing the JP maze location due to a project in that area.

What makes you say that? From what it sounds like it seems like we’re losing Mummy

Nintendo is still 4 years out at least.

Last edited:
Who said they're tearing JP down? I said we're losing the JP maze location.

I don't really believe that, considering that Jurassic Park venue is still being used, especially the playhouse and the hassle to remove that aspect which is just near the driveway near the entrance and it's a hassle for Universal to relocate the entrance somewhere else.

What makes you say that? From what it sounds like it seems like we’re losing Mummy

Yeah no.
Employees are being told that JP is closing for an extended period of time for a possible retheme after this summer. Maybe next Summer. I forgot which one.
This could also just be a rumor amongst employees which I highly highly doubt.

Lol how to shut down HHN speculation 101.
Alex? Any words you want to say from Arizona? I'd love to hear your opinion....Since you always have one.

Reactions: k_peek_2000
Yeah, but the only way we would really lose that venue is if they finally redo JP into JW.

Right... I'm shocked you guys are not able to put 2 and 2 together.

I don't really believe that, considering that Jurassic Park venue is still being used, especially the playhouse and the hassle to remove that aspect which is just near the driveway near the entrance and it's a hassle for Universal to relocate the entrance somewhere else.

Whatever you say lol.

Yeah no.
Employees are being told that JP is closing for an extended period of time for a possible retheme after this summer.

Yup.

Who said they're tearing JP down? I said we're losing the JP maze location due to a project in that area. You said it yourself. Jurassic World is popular.......

Nintendo is still 4 years out at least.

To ask, as I don't doubt that the JP Refurb may happen during HHN, would they really need the extended queue to be down at the same time?

Assuming the JPRA refurb lasts more than a few months, I can see them do it in phases.

To ask, as I don't doubt that the JP Refurb may happen during HHN, would they really need the extended queue to be down at the same time?

Assuming the JPRA refurb lasts more than a few months, I can see them do it in phases.

It's much more than a refurb. My suspicion is that they'll use the extended queue for project trailers / staging area.

Back to HHN speculation, is it potential that we may have an increase in scare zones this year since there probably won’t be a Gauntlet in the middle of PC this year?

Back to HHN speculation, is it potential that we may have an increase in scare zones this year since there probably won’t be a Gauntlet in the middle of PC this year?

We didn't see much last year when there was no Gauntlet in PC. And that I would think they would not be able to use French Street/Baker Street due to queue lines for presumably TWDA and whatever will be in the PC venue.

if we do get a thing house this year i hope they can find a way to recreate this scene

With NoES possibly not coming judging off of Murdy’s tweets The Thing seems sort of likely. I don’t think it’d come though because of how expensive it would be but hopefully it does; with or without The Thing though(assuming everything speculated comes) this year has a very strong house lineup

So here’s our speculates line up:

-TWD
-AHS (Asylum? Cult?)
-Halloween
-Stranger Things
-Trick r Treat
-The Thing

The last two and Terror Tram is anyone’s guess.