Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

Patiently waiting for the media tour photos to drop:tired:

Yeah what's going on with those? I could've sworn they've dropped by this point last year.

Hell, maybe that's why we got all the photos of Poltergeist from Murdy. Maybe there's a weird embargo going on or something.

Yeah what's going on with those? I could've sworn they've dropped by this point last year.

Hell, maybe that's why we got all the photos of Poltergeist from Murdy. Maybe there's a weird embargo going on or something.
the media usually post it like on friday or something.

honestly i won't mind if someone posts spoilers since for someone like me, i can't go. as long as they spoiler tag it for people who don't want to know im cool.

Wait, is Employee Preview Night Tuesday again this year? I remember it used to be on Wednesdays, but I think in the last year or 2 they moved it to Tuesdays. That way I can be cautious about thumbnails on YouTube that may reveal stuff. So far I've dodged Twitter spoilers.

Wait, is Employee Preview Night Tuesday again this year? I remember it used to be on Wednesdays, but I think in the last year or 2 they moved it to Tuesdays. That way I can be cautious about thumbnails on YouTube that may reveal stuff. So far I've dodged Twitter spoilers.
Yes Employee Preview Night is a Tuesday this year like always. September 11th.

EDIT: My bad it's actually a Wednesday this year. September 12th.

Going to give a guess on something: I get the impression if we get anything by the end of the week in media tours, it's tomorrow; along with beginning to push the Hollywood Merch (excluding the custom tees).

I'm probably wrong, but I think it may make sense because of Employee previews being at the week mark tomorrow.

I will say, while I really don't care about Truth or Dare at all (unless, as I said before, they find a Tyler Posey look alike--then I'll be in that maze all night, haha)
Sorry, it took me forever to acknowledge this... but yes, there has been a scareactor cast in a "face character" role for Tyler Posey's character. I can confirm he's a fairly decent Tyler Posey look-a-like. He's not a clone, but he'll fit the role for the maze.

Sorry, it took me forever to acknowledge this... but yes, there has been a scareactor cast in a "face character" role for Tyler Posey's character. I can confirm he's a fairly decent Tyler Posey look-a-like. He's not a clone, but he'll fit the role for the maze.

Gee, Blumhouse just keeps sounding better and better.

The Stranger Things queue line is being prepped for a 4 hour wait time.

Welp, I know what maze I'm hitting first!

What's everyone's plan of attack this year? This is mine:

Stranger Things > Poltergeist > First Purge > HoB (meh) > Trick 'r Treat > Halloween 4 > UCM

I'd hit TrT after Stranger Things, that one might be the sleeper hit with long lines. Though I'm gonna wait until opening night reports before I say that's definitely my plan.

I'm just going to do whatever opens first & go from there... no point in wasting valuable maze time waiting for one maze to open when 3 others already are available. IF ST & TrT open right away, then sure... otherwise....

backlot-lower lot-upper lot-terror tram-jabbawockeez-shortest waittimes until park close

The Stranger Things queue line is being prepped for a 4 hour wait time.
Initially, and this is for ush, The queue was intended to hold around 4 hours. They wanted to use the panda express patio as extra room. As of late, the queue is only expected to hold 60 mins. There is no room for a queue especially with nintendo land construction being started.

I'd hit TrT after Stranger Things, that one might be the sleeper hit with long lines. Though I'm gonna wait until opening night reports before I say that's definitely my plan.
Current plan would be stranger things then poltergiest and then do the back lot mazes and head up for the upper lot mazes.