Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo guys, I just realized something wild: Since TWDA will likely close in a month, this will be the first year since 2011 HHN will be 100% Walking Dead-free. Think about that.

Don't celebrate too early. We still have those Rick Grimes movies.

There's a cool property I've heard rumblings of (but nothing gaining traction since it was mentioned) that could feature zombies. Not your typical IP either.

Reactions: Freak
Guess we're going down to 9 mazes again (kinda like 2015's maze count dropping with the demolition of House of Horrors). But no biggie!

A lot of stuff that was mentioned haven’t gained much traction.
True but at least this one's not necessarily a new kid in town under the HHN banner which would've put its chances at "pretty good" at best. That said, I do feel if it isn't a lock by March it aint happening.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
True but at least this one's not necessarily a new kid in town under the HHN banner which would've put its chances at "pretty good" at best. That said, I do feel if it isn't a lock by March it aint happening.
I know the one you’re talking about. I think putting it in the “possible” category works.

• Wow
Reactions: chris.g
4 Upper, 1 lower (maybe), (Possibly) 4 backlot.
4 on the backlot? So I guess that's what's replacing the gauntlet. If they do that, they're going to have to expand Metro since there's not much space for a queue line. If they're too cheap to do that and try to cram the line space down there plus the food stands, then hooo boy Metro is going to be a mess this year.

4 on the backlot? So I guess that's what's replacing the gauntlet. If they do that, they're going to have to expand Metro since there's not much space for a queue line. If they're too cheap to do that and try to cram the line space down there plus the food stands, then hooo boy Metro is going to be a mess this year.
Seems like they're trying to move the event to more of a centralized area. And, I'm also worried about Metro set up. The current concept is alright, but it could be laid out a lot better.

Seems like they're trying to move the event to more of a centralized area. And, I'm also worried about Metro set up. The current concept is alright, but it could be laid out a lot better.
I think I mentioned this in page one, but I would love to see Metro become expanded so we can see a proper Orlando NY street level scarezone. I would like to think having four houses will make that a reality, but realistically, I don’t think they’ll be willing to shell out the money to make it bigger and will just cram it into the existing space.

Status
Not open for further replies.