Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 56 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wait... where is Chainsaw going?

Guessing Lower Lot, as that was put in Horror NIght NIghtmare's Spec Map.

Been a heck of a ride y'all. I wish all those who go to HHN Hollywood the best of fun (Even if I am very much not fond of this year's lineup). I get the sneaking suspicion TCM will be loved again.

We’ll get the appropriate threads up shortly.

Universal Studios Hollywood announces full lineup for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights; multi-night tickets and RIP Tours now on sale. @HorrorNights

1. Bride of Frankenstein - UCM last time was one of my favorites and I think this has the most potential to be gothic, fun, and scary.
2. Hill House - Never watched the show, so I don't know what to expect. Most likely will be maze of the year, but since I am unfamiliar, I can not say for sure.
3. The Exorcist - One of my all time favorites, excited to see what it'll be this year. Could surprise and MOTY again.
4. The Ultimate Purge - I'm excited to see Terror Tram back! I know I'm in the minority as one of the few who still love it, but I missed it greatly.
5. TCM - I'm excited to see it back in The Mummy venue, but not for it being the original IP. I'm hoping this will utilize some of the scares from the scariest maze of all time with TCM 07/08, but doubtful.
6. Pandora's Box - One of my least favorite mazes ever but at least it's a new location, might offer something different or an upgrade.
7. Halloween 4 - This one is very disappointing because it's not even a good visual recreation of the film like the previous maze already was. This is a shoe-in re-hash and I wish the tried much harder with this to at least do H20 or multiple Halloween movies combined.
8. Walking Dead - Yeah, no.

Reactions: deadbydawn
1. Bride of Frankenstein - UCM last time was one of my favorites and I think this has the most potential to be gothic, fun, and scary.
2. Hill House - Never watched the show, so I don't know what to expect. Most likely will be maze of the year, but since I am unfamiliar, I can not say for sure.
3. The Exorcist - One of my all time favorites, excited to see what it'll be this year. Could surprise and MOTY again.
4. The Ultimate Purge - I'm excited to see Terror Tram back! I know I'm in the minority as one of the few who still love it, but I missed it greatly.
5. TCM - I'm excited to see it back in The Mummy venue, but not for it being the original IP. I'm hoping this will utilize some of the scares from the scariest maze of all time with TCM 07/08, but doubtful.
6. Pandora's Box - One of my least favorite mazes ever but at least it's a new location, might offer something different or an upgrade.
7. Halloween 4 - This one is very disappointing because it's not even a good visual recreation of the film like the previous maze already was. This is a shoe-in re-hash and I wish the tried much harder with this to at least do H20 or multiple Halloween movies combined.
8. Walking Dead - Yeah, no.

Swap Bride and Hill House (it's almost a tie) and that's exactly my list. Tbh I forgot about The Walking Dead haha.

The biggest thing out of all of this year, above all else.

Forbidden Journey and Flight of the Hippogriff will be open *During* the event. Gamechanger, I know.
Geez, it took them long enough! That will at least help soak up the crowds.

Update: Looked at the site and it just said Jurassic, Mummy, Transformers, "and more". Where does it say Potter will be open?

The biggest thing out of all of this year, above all else.

Forbidden Journey and Flight of the Hippogriff will be open *During* the event. Gamechanger, I know.
I totally missed that, but that is actually very exciting! Is SLOP also going to be open?

Also, what time does the event end this year?! Can't find any info on that. 6 for EE and 7 for Event as semi-usual, but nowhere in sight does it say closing.

It's been open at 6, early entry at 5.

Maybe I’m crazy, but I would swear that in 2019, the event still started at 7, and has for years, but early entry was earlier than ever at at like 5:15. The official “opening” can’t start at 6 (even though early entry people are busy doing mazes by that point) because that’s when the day park itself would close, and then there’s the hour of getting the daygoers out before doing the scaremony at sundown.

Edit: Some quick Googling backed me up, so I’m not crazy. Here’s a source or two that corroborates the 5:15 early entry in ‘19 while retaining the 7 opening time. Even this IU article for the ‘18 event says 7pm.

Last edited: