Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a non sequitur, but after watching this new Batman last night, they're is more than enough house potential for HHN, Horror Made Here, or Fright Fest. Idk the warner relationship with universal rn, but the riddler would be great character for HHN. Additionally, the film definitely feels horror adjacent in a way unlike most Batman films, so I think it stands a much better chance than another cape film

Warner wanted to bring back Horror Made Here this year, but aside from a few Instagram comments from them I don't think anything else has come out. Would love to see it come back and have them take a stab at something (The) Batman related.

Warner wanted to bring back Horror Made Here this year, but aside from a few Instagram comments from them I don't think anything else has come out. Would love to see it come back and have them take a stab at something (The) Batman related.
Agreed! Horror made here was a wonderful blend of stuff like delusion and 17th Door with HHN. I know it's probably not coming if not at Warner, but I really think this IP would be not only be great for bringing in a diverse and potentially untapped audience for Universal, but also create a super
terrifying maze. Batman spoilers:
All of the riddler's kills, the halloween night opening sequence, the skull gang, joker, Penguin, Kenzie and the pantyhose bouncers, Carmine, the riddler gang, the riddler hint walls, the riddler's hideout, Arkham goddam asylum, the remains of the Orphanage, JOKER!!!!

Reactions: Freak and hhnlover
I’m starting to think the Curious George tent IS NOES, and reusing scenic pieces from the 2008 maze isn’t just a coincidence, only time will tell but the way the facade is being built is leading me more and more towards it being NOES

I’m starting to think the Curious George tent IS NOES, and reusing scenic pieces from the 2008 maze isn’t just a coincidence, only time will tell but the way the facade is being built is leading me more and more towards it being NOES

I’m glad that it’s gonna be out in the open and easy to guess once there’s more progress.

edit: the streets are saying the weeknd is getting a house.

Last edited:
So I'd assume this house is the one from clue four 4(4w)0(3w)(9b) so if we can figure out the house we can reverse engineer the code. The assumption is based on Legacy's comment about the houses progress

Reactions: HydraGen2299
So I'd assume this house is the one from clue four 4(4w)0(3w)(9b) so if we can figure out the house we can reverse engineer the code. The assumption is based on Legacy's comment about the houses progress
100% everyone was assuming it’s an IP but it makes sense that it’s an original. The shape it’s taking doesn’t look like any iconic horror house I can think of.

What’d I miss?
I think the reddit's discord may have solved Legacy's hints. For the first one, we put 43955 into Excel and formatted it as a date and got 5/4/2020. The other hints numbers also line up to dates when formatted this way. These dates all have something in common: they're all release dates for episodes of American Dad. Legacy had said that the houses could all be related to "His favorite TV show". The episode that came out on 5/4/2020 is "A Starboy is Born" which is about who? The Weeknd. With The Weeknd being recently mentioned on the Facebook page as a rumor (though a weird one) it could be possible. And with the first clue being about both coasts, it makes sense that such a pop star would be on both sides on the country for the event. We think each of the other houses can be related back to the episodes on American Dad found on each date.

1 - ➃❸9❺➄ - 43955 - 5/4/2020 - A Starboy is Born - Both Coasts
2 - ❹0❹➇➈ - 40489 - 11/7/2010 - Best Little Horror House in Langely Falls - Orlando
3 - ➃➂➀❻❹ - 43164 - 3/5/2018 - The Mural of The Story - Hollywood
4 - 4❹0❸➈ - 44039 - 7/27/2020 - First, Do No Farm - Hollywood
5 - ❸8❻➆6 - 38676 - 11/20/2005 - Stannie Get Your Gun - Orlando
6 - ➃❷❹❺❼ - 42457 - 3/28/2016 - The Two Hundred - Orlando

Also it'd be a crime to not credit krazyhorrorkid and Pots N Pens for doing the bulk of work in figuring out the key

Thoughts?
from the Orlando HHN thread

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
So, didn't really say this but.

The Weeknd being a maze based off of both DawnFM or Starboy (with Starboy perhaps containing a Daft Punk remix) would be an amazing choice, in a longer bit of consideration. Could even be After Hours, and it'd still heavily work.

Reactions: hhnlover
Status
Not open for further replies.