Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Freaky is happening, they are 100% going to be relying on that mask, soundbites, and passable look-a-likes.

Didn't they already do a toilet scare for Silent Hill? Where it squirted out water? Granted, I suppose this could be different, and anything could be better than that one

I’m still banking on the theoretical evil dead maze being the first movie with elements of 2 and maybe an evil dead rise ending

I’m still banking on the theoretical evil dead maze being the first movie with elements of 2 and maybe an evil dead rise ending
Why not an Army of Darkness ending? Clearly that could be its own maze and it'd be very hard to fit, but just thematically, it'd make a bit more sense. Like the ending of part 2 with Ash standing around knights as they go "hail! hail! hail!"

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Why not an Army of Darkness ending? Clearly that could be its own maze and it'd be very hard to fit, but just thematically, it'd make a bit more sense. Like the ending of part 2 with Ash standing around knights as they go "hail! hail! hail!"

They might be able to do the "hail!" bit from the end of part 2, but Army of Darkness is mired in weird rights issues, which is a major reason why its events were not referenced in Ash vs. The Evil Dead.

They might be able to do the "hail!" bit from the end of part 2, but Army of Darkness is mired in weird rights issues, which is a major reason why its events were not referenced in Ash vs. The Evil Dead.

Also why in Orlando we got Mid-Evil Dead instead of Army of Darkness in Sliver Screams...

1651028903741.png

Also why in Orlando we got Mid-Evil Dead instead of Army of Darkness in Sliver Screams...

View attachment 16236

In fairness, that was the tail end of the period where A&D just included IP characters that they 1) assumed they could because Universal ostensibly owned/distributed the movie (i.e. Halloween 2, Army of Darkness in 2019) and 2) characters they obviously did not own or had any right to use (practically all of the characters in both All Night Die-In installments).

Reactions: MikePat
I have a feeling either the locations are off from the spec map or AWiL is actually a decoy Judging by the latest construction update showing stairs in the very first room of CG2. There were absolutely no scenes in AWiL that had stairs so I don’t think AWiL is coming.

Boy this is turning into the most interesting speculation season I’ve experienced in years.

I have a feeling either the locations are off from the spec map or AWiL is actually a decoy Judging by the latest construction update showing stairs in the very first room of CG2. There were absolutely no scenes in AWiL that had stairs so I don’t think AWiL is coming.

Boy this is turning into the most interesting speculation season I’ve experienced in years.
If Candyman and AWIL were swapped with their locations would AWIL even work in waterworld or is that space too small for that maze?

Status
Not open for further replies.