Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - News & Info | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I have to agree that the dates have never changed. The dates for the Platinum HHN benefit are always the same as the nights for FFP. Which always puts us in a dilemma, because we are Platinum AP holders that also get FFP, so we never get to use that benefit. Typically, though, when we bring that up to guest relations, they compensate use with a few Priority Passes to make up for it--though the number of Priority Passes will vary depending on the manager on duty. But even this year, we were able to snag two.

So, we gonna start the threads for 2024? I got some ideas for mazes. They definitely need a Nightmare on Elm Street one to celebrate its 40th anniversary next year. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, too, for its 50th.

Reactions: saint.piss
Open the 2024 spec thread :sob:

Five Nights At Freddys GIF

Open the 2024 spec thread :sob:

Five Nights At Freddys GIF
In some form they will be there

The film is doing well both in the Box office and on Peacock

Speaking about 2023, I feel like it was a missed opportunity to have both the Megan Dancers but also show security footage and having one of the Anamatroic's just appear in the dream works theater show

In some form they will be there

The film is doing well both in the Box office and on Peacock

Speaking about 2023, I feel like it was a missed opportunity to have both the Megan Dancers but also show security footage and having one of the Anamatroic's just appear in the dream works theater show
I’d love for them to really push the bar and chuckys bbq idea to its maximum potential and just turn Hudson gate or Hollywood and dine into a full quick service restaurant themed to fnaf. Drives away some traffic from the mazes while driving photo ops and social media engagement. That’d be incredible and a first that prioritizes booze sales, probably the most important money maker at these events. Hollywood now being an alcohol friendly event has done a great job with the bars and themed dining, but imagine if it was even more elaborate. I don’t drink, but I love themed dining and dance spaces so I’m rooting for something like this

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I don't think anything that elaborate will happen for something so seasonal.

Now, considering this is one of Universal's biggest films, and Blumhouse's pretty much ever...
They may want to think about doing that as a year-round attraction.
They need to put some respect on horror in the parks! They have all this merch and no horror attractions. House of Horrors was great, BRING IT BACK!!!

Reactions: Jerroddragon

Now, considering this is one of Universal's biggest films, and Blumhouse's pretty much ever...
They need to put some respect on horror in the parks! They have all this merch and no horror attractions. House of Horrors was great, BRING IT BACK!!!
House of Horrors was great, I agree! I don’t think they want to bring it back. Before it closed, I believe it was the lowest rated attraction in the park from what I heard. It also suffered the same problem as TWDA. High cost to staff but low popularity.

I wouldn’t mind having a year-round HoH again, but then we would have to deal with those stupid overlays again.

Reactions: Clive

Why not do it as a year round restaurant? I’m not sure if that would be viable, but it could be a killer in or outside the park at city walk

Why not do it as a year round restaurant? I’m not sure if that would be viable, but it could be a killer in or outside the park at city walk

I mean, for one thing, limited appeal, Scott Cawthorn probably wouldn't approve/would make doing it a nightmare, and the building doesn't have a kitchen/isn't set up for any kind of meal service, much less that of a full service restaurant.

Reactions: Freak and Jake S
I mean, for one thing, limited appeal, Scott Cawthorn probably wouldn't approve/would make doing it a nightmare, and the building doesn't have a kitchen/isn't set up for any kind of meal service, much less that of a full service restaurant.
I think those are valid reasons for sure, but I don’t think the appeal is limited. Idgaf about Fnaf really, but it made a lot of money and is a hit with a key young demo whose parents buy them merchandise

Just when I thought dealing with the young fan base for Stranger Things would be an issue, here comes even younger kids for FNAF bahahah

I been reading that the movie was his final project involved with FNAF and won’t be involved in anything coming in the future, so maybe this will move along better than if he was involved