Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year I hope for some November nights so it can be empty
and every year I am disappointed!
*insert Adam Driver hitting a wall meme*

In other news, based on the dancers auditions tweet, looks like they're looking for M3GAN dancers. Wonder where that will factor in....

In other news, based on the dancers auditions tweet, looks like they're looking for M3GAN dancers. Wonder where that will factor in....
I could see a mini “second show” for HHN be a M3gan dance mob at the Plaza. Kinda something like the mini stunt Street show they just started doing on the plaza but on a *slightly* larger scale. It would provide good entertainment for people buying food and drinks at the plaza.

November’s have been disastrous for the event in terms of staffing, profit, and attendance. We probably won’t ever see November dates ever again.

For some strange reason this isn’t a problem leading up to the event. Guess interest just dies the day Halloween passes

Reactions: Michael S
Business-wise, I absolutely get why they stopped, but as a fan, it's unfortunate, because going on "the last weekend" in November right after Halloween was over was always so much fun not having big long waits, being able to just freely go through mazes over and over again, etc. Hell, there were often times where we'd just get to walk right into a house and have it all to ourselves, period. I'll pour one out for November dates. I miss you, buddies.

Business-wise, I absolutely get why they stopped, but as a fan, it's unfortunate, because going on "the last weekend" in November right after Halloween was over was always so much fun not having big long waits, being able to just freely go through mazes over and over again, etc. Hell, there were often times where we'd just get to walk right into a house and have it all to ourselves, period. I'll pour one out for November dates. I miss you, buddies.
Anyone remember the bonus weekend we had in early November for HHN 2015? I remember getting to walk straight into Crimson Peak with no wait and hit every single scare PERFECTLY. One of the best run through a I’ve ever had for any HHN house ever. That will probably never happen again but it was fun while it lasted.

Anyone remember the bonus weekend we had in early November for HHN 2015? I remember getting to walk straight into Crimson Peak with no wait and hit every single scare PERFECTLY. One of the best run through a I’ve ever had for any HHN house ever. That will probably never happen again but it was fun while it lasted.
I remember the team member asking trivia about crimson peak which no one had seen so he was ignored the whole time. This was early hours of opening.

Reactions: Tyr12
I could see a mini “second show” for HHN be a M3gan dance mob at the Plaza. Kinda something like the mini stunt Street show they just started doing on the plaza but on a *slightly* larger scale. It would provide good entertainment for people buying food and drinks at the plaza.
Hmm that gives me a little idea... If M3gan is featured at the event... Maybe it'll end up being a Scarezone...
Come to think of it, I could see a little horde of M3gans with chainsaws, various weapons, etc and it'd fit right in with the cannon...
Given the ending of the movie with her uploading herself to the "cloud"....

Reactions: Freakenstein
Hmm that gives me a little idea... If M3gan is featured at the event... Maybe it'll end up being a Scarezone...
Come to think of it, I could see a little horde of M3gans with chainsaws, various weapons, etc and it'd fit right in with the cannon...
I doubt they will need to explain why there’s 10 Megans running around with weapons and chainsaws

Reactions: nicodingus
Murdy said no IP scarezones this year, but that only makes me more curious as to where and what those dancers are going to be used for

Reactions: nicodingus
Murdy said no IP scarezones this year, but that only makes me more curious as to where and what those dancers are going to be used for

Worth noting that Murdy + the park's management do not consider many of the mini "zones" from last year to be actual scare zones. The Dark Forest and Death Eaters, for example, were considered "encounters" (or something along those lines).

Bout that

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.