Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There it is.

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

I really hope it's something I am not expecting at all and just knocks my socks off haha

Good to see it seems to be based on the video-game and not the TV Show.
I'm a little bias though cause' I haven't seen the show lol.

I wonder which venue this will be going in.
Do we still think Hudson's Gate/WD Attraction space? I feel like they'd have to basically gut it again... It's pretty different from Hotel.
Unless they just bash some holes in the walls, add clickers and call it a day but I don't see them cheapening out on it. It's an IP they'd probably have to get right or burn bridges.

Do we still think Hudson's Gate/WD Attraction space? I feel like they'd have to basically gut it again... It's pretty different from Hotel.
Unless they just bash some holes in the walls, add clickers and call it a day but I don't see them cheapening out on it. It's an IP they'd probably have to get right or burn bridges.
Ahhh... with the way construction is going, TLOU may be in Mummy Queue (could be wrong though).

Based on that announcement video with the FaceTime, looks like the other characters are gonna get attacked by the other properties that are coming to HHN

Also, is there some kind of theme with “transported to alternate reality” type of announcement video?

Status
Not open for further replies.