Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything comes with a cost

We wish we had video's from the past...but also dislike having people taking videos.

Honestly the only thing I really miss from the past is Bill and Ted, it was such a perfect way to end the year even if you didn't like all the jokes the music normally was all the best hits from that year....it was just a nice way to celebrate all that happened that year

Reactions: TCox91 and TableYe
Everything comes with a cost

We wish we had video's from the past...but also dislike having people taking videos.

Honestly the only thing I really miss from the past is Bill and Ted, it was such a perfect way to end the year even if you didn't like all the jokes the music normally was all the best hits from that year....it was just a nice way to celebrate all that happened that year
watching the 2007 event, that year had slaughterworld 2 (which now seems like they wanted to out due the hanging from knotts) and Bill & Ted the same year. 2 shows for HHN. Probably the last time that’s happened lol.

At this point, I don't care if it's good, I just want it different from what it was the last 2 times. Could be the worst maze ever, as long as they tried something different lol (although obviously I don't prefer it to be bad).

I just wish the movie looked a little gnarlier, especially since the poster was going for a gritty, New Hollywood vibe. Besides the fun twist of two possessed girls, I'm not seeing much that separates this from other Exorcism thrillers.

Reactions: TableYe
I think RcokyvHorror and Bill and Teds in 2013 is the last time, but someone could correct me if im wrong

In fairness, one of them got canned in the middle of that year.

I kinda hate that any media for the late 90’s HHN for Hollywood is virtually nonexistent. Wish I could find some videos on it! I’ve seen the Undertaker one.

Really wish there was videos out there of this maze :sob:
View attachment 19265
I really wish someone took a recording of that DVD that covered the 97-2000 houses (especially the Mummy). All we got are pics of the House of 1000 Corpses 2000 maze but that’s probably the exact same as all the other incarnations so.

Last edited:
FNAF got rated PG-13 after (I believe) initially being rated-R, which honestly makes me wonder if it's gonna get pushed up and become an exclusive theatrical release.

Status
Not open for further replies.