Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And y’all kept saying it was gonna be the original SMH have some faith! This is gonna be a great house. Double the trouble!
I’m really glad we were wrong. As bad as the new movie looks, I’m really happy we’re at least getting something new. I’ll take it!

It sounds like we’re only going to have one repeat this year and I’m okay with that!

Or... once again... maybe it isn't another adaptation of the original Exorcist?
This aged like a fine wine. :lmao:

Invisible Man and Gillman are my two favorite Monsters, so count me very excited!

Next year, Universal Monsters: Creature Feature? Wolfman, Frankenstein, Gillman?

In my dreams…

I just hope maybe it's based upon the new Exorcist film by David Gordon Green instead of the 1973 original one.
\

Ontop of The Exorcist: Believer, Universal Monsters: Unmasked and Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count have been announced!!
una-halloween-horror-nights-house-chucky-ultimate-cf-a.jpg

una-halloween-horror-nights-house-universal-monsters-cf-a.jpg

Ha! I knew it! I said it earlier that Exorcist Believer should be HHN this year rather than the original one again.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
So our only basis on EDR coming is the thought of hollywood being lazy and just reusing the sets? is there no real basis or am I missing something?

Dang it, Express is sold out for the first Saturday! I think only 1/4 of my intended party were able to grab them. It's freakin July, I can't believe it. I'm hoping they go back on sale...
I know

Planning for this event (when your trying to budget) can be hard

I'm going to use my free pass to go but I'm debating on if I need to go another night or try to stay until 11 PM for express passes, because I have a feeling this is going to be an even busier event then last year

Phew, so it’s gonna be based off the new film. Guess I wasn’t “a believer” to begin with.

Looks like Holidayz might be my least anticipated unless they do something crazy with.

Dang it, Express is sold out for the first Saturday! I think only 1/4 of my intended party were able to grab them. It's freakin July, I can't believe it. I'm hoping they go back on sale...
I will warn you it isnt a guarantee, but in the past when I've been in your position I've had some luck trying to upgrade a general ticket to express at the gate, even if the website says they're sold out. I assume they have some set aside for gate upgrade sales. Obviously its risky and not something to bet your whole experience on, but it's always worth a shot.

Reactions: saint.piss
I will warn you it isnt a guarantee, but in the past when I've been in your position I've had some luck trying to upgrade a general ticket to express at the gate, even if the website says they're sold out. I assume they have some set aside for gate upgrade sales. Obviously its risky and not something to bet your whole experience on, but it's always worth a shot.
I've got express unlimited. How do I make the most of it?
Also sorry I did this as a reply. Also no, this isn't a humble brag. Its my first time using this pass.

I've got express unlimited. How do I make the most of it?
Also sorry I did this as a reply. Also no, this isn't a humble brag. Its my first time using this pass.
Personally the way I used it the one time I had it was just did a cycle of every house from the back of the park to the front, starting with the lower lot, then to the curious george lot, etc, and then after that took some time to hang out and people watch in the scarezones, though you could replace that time with a show if you were interested in that sort of thing, then made another cycle prioritizing the houses I really enjoyed, and kinda just kept doing that until closing or I needed a break.
You can really do it any way you want, since with unlimited express its pretty much more than a guarantee that you'll get to do every house multiple times if you really want to, since Hollywoods line operations seem to favor express a lot more so you'll never have to worry about much of a wait.
Main advice I'd give is listen to your body, its a lot of walking especially if youre trying to marathon every house multiple times.

Reactions: Banshee
Status
Not open for further replies.