Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gonna be difficult for me to decide if I wanna hit TLOU or ST4 first.

Quick question, I think I might get tickets on Sam’s Club since it’s cheaper. However if I buy that there, and get the extra early access ticket on HHN website, will it count together?

Gonna be difficult for me to decide if I wanna hit TLOU or ST4 first.

Quick question, I think I might get tickets on Sam’s Club since it’s cheaper. However if I buy that there, and get the extra early access ticket on HHN website, will it count together?
I bought the EA ticket and going to use a general ticket I get for free from my Platinum pass

the tickets don't need to be linked or anything as long as you have both you are good

Reactions: Jake S and Clive
For those who did RIP last night were there separate lines for RIP this year? If so were you able to use them without the guide, or were you only able to use Express lines? Also were you able to use Express before your tour started? TIA
There were separate lines for RIP. If it’s anything like years past (and there’s no reason to think it isn’t), then that’s your line all night, whether you’re on your tour or not. My times doing RIP have always been in the 5pm window, so I’ve only ever used the FOL privileges after the tour is over, but I’m 95% sure you can use the RIP lines before your actual tour begins. Someone else can confirm that, though.

Tbh, if you have EE you're fine. I was able to get all houses + Terror Tram + Purge: Dangerous Waters done last night without express. I even got a 2nd run of Exorcist and probably could've done more but took a break. Just start on the lower lot (do the houses in this order: ST4, Exorcist, Holidayz in Hell then TLOU. You can switch TLOU with ST4 if you want too but that's the order I did the LL houses) and get those mazes done, head straight to Chucky/Unmasked afterwards, then do Evil Dead: Rise/Monstruos and Terror Tram afterwards. Save Purge for the end of the night. Then boom you did it :party:
I had early entry and I was not fine lol. We upgraded to Express at 11pm and still missed the Blumhouse thing (although it was a choice to skip — we could have done it but decided to focus on houses). Admittedly, my wife and I our friends are more laidback than most, so maybe if we were in “go go go” mode it would have been possible, but that’s the worst way to experience this event. Express is the requirement, IMO. Adding early entry is just insurance.

Reactions: FeistyPumpkin
There were separate lines for RIP. If it’s anything like years past (and there’s no reason to think it isn’t), then that’s your line all night, whether you’re on your tour or not. My times doing RIP have always been in the 5pm window, so I’ve only ever used the FOL privileges after the tour is over, but I’m 95% sure you can use the RIP lines before your actual tour begins. Someone else can confirm that, though.

I was told via email, in writing, that I could procure my credentials with "unlimited express access" at 5pm, even though my tour time is later. I was also told that I could use that benefit during early entry if I purchased it.

Thank you. I know you could in past years, but there was a lot of talk this year about them enforcing the use of the Express line for RIP this year so I just wanted to see if that ended up being true or not.

Saw this posted on Reddit. Amazing tool, I hope they keep making these! Would be great for planning.
CDN media

For anyone who did the RIP, was there a special part in the tram for RIP only? Also, was there a separate bar for RIP in the lower lot?

Sorry if this has been covered before, but if you have the 2pm day/night combo thats essentially early entry right? Or do they kick you out with that ticket now?

For anyone who did the RIP, was there a special part in the tram for RIP only? Also, was there a separate bar for RIP in the lower lot?

There are two exclusive components to the tram for RIP this year. Not sure on the Lower Lot bar yet.

Do Early Entry Wrist Bands look any different from the general ones?

Someone on Facebook is saying if your in the park already with a wristbandthey just let you in mazes....but just wanted to ask if that could happen

Edit: Yes there are different colors....so its going to depend on if a CM knows which colors can go in early or nor...some CM seem fine letting anyone with one in EA mazes, at least night one
Yes, they are different colors. I didn't have any team members ask for my wristband at all.

It was a total mess down there logistically for early entry. Especially on the side where there are 3 houses all bunched together. Super Nintendo World only being open for the 2 PM day/night folks was also confusing for a lot of people.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Yes, they are different colors. I didn't have any team members ask for my wristband at all.

It was a total mess down there logistically for early entry. Especially on the side where there are 3 houses all bunched together. Super Nintendo World only being open for the 2 PM day/night folks was also confusing for a lot of people.
Yeah it seems like try at your own risk

Like if you get lucky you coulddddd get into mazes with out paying or EA but I've already paid and would not risk it anyway.

Reactions: themeparkhaunter
Super Nintendo World only being open for the 2 PM day/night folks was also confusing for a lot of people.
Was it open to GA Day guests as well, or was it open EXCLUSIVELY for 2pm ticketholders? If so, that's a major incentive to get the 2pm ticket.

Was it open to GA Day guests as well, or was it open EXCLUSIVELY for 2pm ticketholders? If so, that's a major incentive to get the 2pm ticket.

Super Nintendo World is available to day guests (i.e. not HHN ticketholders) until the park closes. After that, 2pm ticketholders + RIP guests get exclusive access until 10pm.

Just for the sake of everyone, my route, as I missed out on Early Entry, started with Monsters and Chucky, then terror tram, evil dead, and monstruos, before moving down to the lower lot, buckling down for ST4, doing Holidayz, and heading home because it was 12:35. That said, had I not taken a break to eat a meal and people watch on 2 occasions, I am confident I couldve hit Exorcist as it had a 15 minute wait and Last of Us as it was 40, had i not taken those stops and gotten in line before closing.
Seems like a reasonable series of routes to take if you dont mind a breakneck pace and missing shows, if you cant afford EA and can stay till closing.