Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Funny enough if they did bring back the Five Nights at Freddy stuff in the lobby...might be even bigger then last year because of the film coming out

Wait… using the construction walls as backdrops is kinda genius.
They did last year as well with the Toyz SZ due to the Power-Up Cafe construction walls.

Also... here's the VIP photo-op backdrop
1000012950.jpg
This might actually end up being our "event shirt" design too! Also notice that "The Weeknd" & "TCM" are missing

Last edited:
in my opinion it’s the same every year but sometimes the scares/ actors opportunities are better

I think when looking at the amount of effort being placed into it financially with the multiple facades; I almost have to wonder if things have changed as a byproduct of them getting more money.

The fact we are getting large scale scarezone props again in the park feels like a direct thing to point at as something we haven't really been able to do in a long while.

I'd argue that the multiple Blumhouse facades is just all the plywood they would've used for the annual wooden fence in the Bates Motel parking lot. Not them actually doing "more". We'll have see what they add by the end of the week.

As for the SZs getting more set dressing. I'm not holding my breath on that one. French St is plagued with the same set up since 2018(?). "NY" has barely gotten much outside of a display next to the fire towers. The Entrance SZ usually ends up with something in the Studio Store "gap" & nothing more. Murdy said we'd get some type of scenic for Crowz in the form of a nest.

In other news, the Universal Plaza has gotten its Dia De Los Muertos booths & props in place. WOO!

I think when looking at the amount of effort being placed into it financially with the multiple facades; I almost have to wonder if things have changed as a byproduct of them getting more money.

The fact we are getting large scale scarezone props again in the park feels like a direct thing to point at as something we haven't really been able to do in a long while.
Yeah I agree. We seem to actually have scarezones this year lol.