Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting. Yea because when I got the pic of The Weeknd, the other two weren't present lol

It is interesting--though I wonder what the circumstances for that are (especially as USH is perfectly fine having Weeknd on digital billboards across the town).

Meanwhile, a few things. From JP; the Chucky bar has seemingly nearly wrapped up work, with theming elements for the bar (and that it will be named Chucky Die Bar).
1724304513262.png

From HHN Reddit as-well; Terror Tram's opening seems to be a gauntlet like experience with raised platforms for actors.

1724304668054.png
1724304692127.png

God, using the former Whoville space is SUCH a game-changer for this. Every year, I swear I could hear/feel a lot of people's initial burst of energy from the tram deboarding moment lose momentum as they had to slog past all that chainlink and around the motel, so just keeping the pedal to the metal from the get-go is so exciting! It almost feels weird to be excited for the Terror Tram again, but I'm here for it.

The other thing Terror Tram used to do is go through the middle of Bates Motel instead of all the way around. I preferred that because it just cut to the chase faster, but if they can make that walk along the back wall of the motel more interesting, I'd be up for it again. With this new set up though, maybe it'll be more brief and less noticeable.

I feel like Terror Tram has too many of those peaks and valleys. We're getting off the tram! Oh now we gotta go around the motel. We're at Bates Motel! Oh now we gotta go up this hill. Oh my God, the house -- not much here, just a photo op, keep moving. Oh War of the Worlds! It's empty of talent. Chainsaws at the exit! Cross the street nowwww. Nope set, so cool! Weird zig zag to get back to the tram.

Reactions: Jake S and Clive