Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I saw bits and pieces of the Scary Movie franchise. The series is so stupid, but the producer of the reboot has some good films under his belt. Maybe they can make it more like a parody of horror tropes along the lines of the Naked Gun series.

The creative team that made Scary Movie 3 and 4 is the same team that made the Naked Gun franchise…

Rare double-post from me but it's good: USH is priming the HHN site as of a few days ago following the announcement of A Quiet Place. New graphics are now incorporated with UI updated accordingly.

1718431928156.png

House count has been officially billed as 8 houses, with Terror Tram having updated graphics (And live entertainment now including a still of The Purge: Dangerous Waters).

1718431938165.png

Reactions: HHN Maddux
If it’s the toxic tunnel where is it going because they don’t seem to be adding mazes to the NY sets

Also on some people not wanting the scary movies series to come to HHN, I get the films after 3 sucked but the first three films are very good and hold up

Scary movie one, has one of the best reveals ever for a killer and the third film has Leslie Nielsen making me laugh every scene he’s in. So I would welcome them to HHN

Reactions: LPCaptainDeath
I saw bits and pieces of the Scary Movie franchise. The series is so stupid, but the producer of the reboot has some good films under his belt. Maybe they can make it more like a parody of horror tropes along the lines of the Naked Gun series.

The creative team that made Scary Movie 3 and 4 is the same team that made the Naked Gun franchise…

If it’s the toxic tunnel where is it going because they don’t seem to be adding mazes to the NY sets

Also on some people not wanting the scary movies series to come to HHN, I get the films after 3 sucked but the first three films are very good and hold up

Scary movie one, has one of the best reveals ever for a killer and the third film has Leslie Nielsen making me laugh every scene he’s in. So I would welcome them to HHN
Scary Movie 3 really is the best one, and my favorite. has the best plot, i miss movies like that. i cannot possibly imagine the new remake being good

Scary Movie 3 really is the best one, and my favorite. has the best plot, i miss movies like that. i cannot possibly imagine the new remake being good
Well since it’s not involving the wayan brothers. don’t think this will be good too. Also had no idea only the first two were rated R.

i don’t really see how a pop culture parody movie from the 2000s with highly sexual jokes will fit this event but anything is possible I guess.

This is the end definitely fit into this category.

• Sad
Reactions: Lucky Planet

That makes no sense it seems to be going inside the mummy queue since that facade has a target and almost looks like a tunnel.