Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mutated zombies! Thats kinda new. Would be cool to see left 4 dead mutated zombies, pure zombies are boring to us since we had them for so long with walking dead
the tv show Z NATION on syfy had radioactive - glow in the dark - zombies lol :lol:
I always wished that hhn did a Z nation zone or house because they show had so many crazy ideas

Reactions: KlownzNskullZ
Also, genuinely adore that we are getting a Orlando original again.
Eh, I don't adore it. I've always said it -- if Hollywood's gonna do originals, they should do their own. Our event is constantly seen as Orlando's red-headed stepchild and borrowing their material only sustains that narrative.

THAT SAID, this seems like it'll be a west coast variation on the idea and I'm crossing my fingers that it will be a new experience tailored to our event. For me personally, on a scale of 1 to 10 ("1" being hard pass, "10" being beyond hyped), this is like a .... 6

Eh, I don't adore it. I've always said it -- if Hollywood's gonna do originals, they should do their own. Our event is constantly seen as Orlando's red-headed stepchild and borrowing their material only sustains that narrative.

THAT SAID, this seems like it'll be a west coast variation on the idea and I'm crossing my fingers that it will be a new experience tailored to our event. For me personally, on a scale of 1 to 10 ("1" being hard pass, "10" being beyond hyped), this like a .... 6
In fairness, ORL is using one of ours too. This is a dope trade and we should focus on this house being fun for locals to attend.

In fairness, ORL is using one of ours too. This is a dope trade and we should focus on this house being fun for locals to attend.
@HydraGen2299 brought it up on TPS discord too; but the fact that this is intentionally straying from being a redone version of what Orlando has done prior; and has decided to focus and experiment with a concept in the world already established is what enthralls me to see where they go.

Hopefully more Orlando houses if they get ported, do similar.

Last edited: