Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 102 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder the reasoning

Like the people that want express are not going it for SNW, so really all your doing is just making the event more crowded for everyone

That is a huge blow to RIP. "Hey, you paid the most, while the people with 2pm, Express, and Unlimited paid less, so they can go to Super Nintendo World, but you? Not really RIP at all. Just a sucker. Anyway, so here is where they filmed Murder She Wrote..."

That is a huge blow to RIP. "Hey, you paid the most, while the people with 2pm, Express, and Unlimited paid less, so they can go to Super Nintendo World, but you? Not really RIP at all. Just a sucker. Anyway, so here is where they filmed Murder She Wrote..."

It should be explicitly included, but I'll point out our RIP group was taken to Nintendo upon request during our rounds. We had the land (and even the characters) completely to ourselves. Walked straight on to Mario Kart vehicles.

Make it available to Express users, at least.

Reactions: FeistyPumpkin
It should be explicitly included, but I'll point out our RIP group was taken to Nintendo upon request during our rounds. We had the land (and even the characters) completely to ourselves. Walked straight on to Mario Kart vehicles.

Make it available to Express users, at least.
I read about others last year that were given the option too. We weren’t, but we also had a later tour time so that may have had something to do with it. I just think it should be included with RIP. Not that the guides have to take you in, but that you can go in on your own if you want to. I also think early access should be included for RIP.

I mean, we’ve got TCM this year. We’ve had Saw, Trick R Treat and ST in the past. The Conjuring is for sure a big get but that house is absolutely nothing to write home about, and are people really clamoring for an Army of the Dead house? (Did people even watch Army of the Dead?)

I guess I’m in the minority here of being very unimpressed by this news.

Probably what I was trying to say is having all those properties in the same year. I guess it will be interesting to see how Six Flags executes this. I'm not excited, but curious.

Army of the Dead was disappointing, with some rather interesting logic gaps, but it might be fun as a house.

i hated the plot of Army of the dead, it was terrible, but it had a lot of cool looking scenes and some cool zombies, the intro alone could be an entire haunt

My best guess is way too many people don't read the guidelines and showed up to the event in a costume anyway. Many probably had to be turned away and they had nothing to wear to get in, so they had to go home and at that point, they've already missed the entire event and 1) took the hit, making them lose money, which pissed them off or 2) convinced USH somehow to pay them their money back. This alleviates the situation a bit, they just have to take off their helmet and return it to the car and they can come in, USH to gets to keep their money and the guests aren't completely screwed so they're happy to some extent and can only blame themselves for not reading the website (as oppose to before, "WHAT DO U MEAN I CAN'T COME IN?! I SHOULD BE ABLE TO WEAR WHATEVER I WANT, I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO READ A WEBSITE, NOW I HAVE TO GO HOME!) etc etc.

Reactions: downunder
Obviously they're run by different teams and likely run completely differently behind the scenes, but I'm pretty sure USJ has allowed costumes for a long time now, so hopefully they'll just communicate and copy a similar plan to not have huge hiccups or growing pains.

Obviously they're run by different teams and likely run completely differently behind the scenes, but I'm pretty sure USJ has allowed costumes for a long time now, so hopefully they'll just communicate and copy a similar plan to not have huge hiccups or growing pains.
The culture of costume wearing is also quite different at the Japan theme parks. I’m sure you’re right, they’ll be able to borrow some ideas or tactics from USJ but they’re fundamentally hosting a different audience.

Reactions: Clive