Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 118 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wait does USH not count the years in the 80/90s when they had the event as year HHN was around?

I know about the Tram accident but aren't we close to 30 years of the event running at USH?

The Purge show is back, love it. Love we have this people eater show coming back. Thank you HHN team

I am excited for all of the official announcements (even if we know what it will all be) so that all plans, hype lists, etc. can be fully, fully finalized and official. One more house, one more show, and one Terror Tram theme to go for Hollywood!

I am excited for all of the official announcements (even if we know what it will all be) so that all plans, hype lists, etc. can be fully, fully finalized and official. One more house, one more show, and one Terror Tram theme to go for Hollywood!
Same

I'll be happy wherever Chucky ends up

If its a smaller area cool, that will work and if its dreamworks thats cool as well. I was kinda hoping for the Classic monster show in dreamworks but if its Chucky instead, I will not complain

Reactions: EAS
For what it’s worth, Hollywood is aware of the Hollywood niche for a HHN culture like Orlando’s and I know they’re definitely looking into doing something to honor or expand upon it in the years to come.

I hope this does come to pass.. we've seen Murdy be openly opposed to this sort of thing in the past, claiming it'd be insulting to the IPs and celebs he chose to collab with or something like that..

Same

I'll be happy wherever Chucky ends up

If its a smaller area cool, that will work and if its dreamworks thats cool as well. I was kinda hoping for the Classic monster show in dreamworks but if its Chucky instead, I will not complain
Ditto! As a classic monsters fan, I would love to have more UM content. But, as a slasher fan, the idea of getting both Leatherface and Chucky is really exciting, especially when the IP lineup earlier in the season seemed like we might be missing any of those icons.

Reactions: Jerroddragon