Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 119 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting that Orlando announced the Enter the Blumhouse scarezone, and Hollywood has now announced (only) The Weeknd. One would think that the Blumhouse scarezone in Florida and the Blumhouse Tram in California would be announced on the same day, but that hasn't happened (yet). Guess we'll see...

Interesting that Orlando announced the Enter the Blumhouse scarezone, and Hollywood has now announced (only) The Weeknd. One would think that the Blumhouse scarezone in Florida and the Blumhouse Tram in California would be announced on the same day, but that hasn't happened (yet). Guess we'll see...
Blumhouse Tram has been announced!

Reactions: EAS and Jake S
Poor Blumhouse just getting a mention.....Weekend got a video and normal announcement

Anyway, enjoy weekend fans...that might be a one and done for me

But Blumhouse.....ohhh yes I'm ready for your Terror Tram bring on The Grabber and Megan

No mention of the show in Dreamworks on this dump-day. Maybe they are still ironing out the kinks in its concept?

I forget - did we receive a timely announcement of the Blumhouse show last year?

I wonder with the success of the Dead Pool show they are looking at how to best make the Chucky Show a hit...not that it should have much problems doing that but wondering if they are watching how much attention that show has gotten and trying to find a way to go as viral with it

I completely missed the Tram announcement. They really buried that.

Well, another speculation season has come and gone. Other than wondering what’s going in DWT, we basically know everything now.
Me too! Thankfully, we can still speculate about DWT, and the food and drink menus :)

I think Tram is being publicly announced later to let air breathe between the two.

Tram was announced...

Universal Studios Hollywood has revealed the full line-up for this year's Halloween Horror Nights 2024, revealing all the new houses, the Terror Tram, and zones the guests can experience at the event.