Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm actually not at all surprised Orlando isn't getting it -- it was not a good house, and I don't think the GP cared for it either.

Ours was a HOTY contender, and the artist helped with a lot of the creative, which obviously set it apart from Orlando. I agree though, it should be among the best of the year once again.

Was more assuming of social presence.

Could've sworn something similar happened with Klowns and Terror Tram needing a few hours of social space between the two when they were announced. My bad!

images

I'm actually not at all surprised Orlando isn't getting it -- it was not a good house, and I don't think the GP cared for it either.

Ours was a HOTY contender, and the artist helped with a lot of the creative, which obviously set it apart from Orlando. I agree though, it should be among the best of the year once again.
That wasn’t the reason, and the house was well-received in Orlando.