Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm actually not at all surprised Orlando isn't getting it -- it was not a good house, and I don't think the GP cared for it either.

Ours was a HOTY contender, and the artist helped with a lot of the creative, which obviously set it apart from Orlando. I agree though, it should be among the best of the year once again.

i was expecting a Weeknd scarezone for orlando

My sense is the licensing fee wouldn’t be worth only getting a scare zone. And if they didn’t or couldn’t do a house, that’s why Orlando ended up Weekndless.
Still wondering why they passed on the house. My feelings on the house notwithstanding, if it was generally well-received, you’d think it’d be a no-brainer.

My sense is the licensing fee wouldn’t be worth only getting a scare zone. And if they didn’t or couldn’t do a house, that’s why Orlando ended up Weekndless.

It seems to be genuinely one of the most perplexing calls I've seen UDX ever really make; especially given it could've been a major deal with the Album getting it's kickoff event seemingly on that weekend.

Sad thing is, it doesn't really make sense for Orlando to pick it up next year even too--as by the time HHN occurs next year; The Weeknd name should be history.

Reactions: chris.g
Also, shouldn't we open a Tips and Tricks Planning Thread? Questions like these would be perfect there. I made one a few weeks back but it got deleted.
That thread will come when all the details and offerings of the event are announced. Typically, it’ll be opened by Brian or one of us moderators . It’ll be here soon.

You know what, USO got AHS Asylum and i will always FOREVER be bitter/ a hater/ envious about that. Let us have this one.
Beetlejuice is the one I’m bitter about…..sounds like that’s never happening out here…we might’ve missed that boat on that one and that makes me sad cause I genuinely think Murdy and the team could’ve killed it