Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've seen a lot of Insidious too. And oddly enough, sometimes I'll see Eternal Bloodlines. Haven't seen a single one of Monstrous, Dead Exposure, and shockingly no Texas Chainsaw.

Could've sworn the Lankershim billboard mainly choses one IP for the digital billboard; but you are right that other billboards around LA/OC are featuring A Quiet Place (alongside Ghostbusters).
Last year Stranger Things, The Exorcist: Believer, and The Last of Us all appeared on the digital billboard, I'm guessing Weeknd is the first or also TLEV only got Weeknd, but my guess is Insidious, Ghostbuster: Frozen Empire and A Quiet Place will show soon.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Gosh damn shame Alien: Romulus couldn't make it on the lineup this year. I don't know what Disney's deal is, but they need to start licensing properties for Haunts and pronto or get in the Haunt game themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Gosh damn shame Alien: Romulus couldn't make it on the lineup this year. I don't know what Disney's deal is, but they need to start licensing properties for Haunts and pronto or get in the Haunt game themselves.
Disney doesn’t license out their stuff because they don’t want competitors profiting off their IPs. That’s what their “deal” is.

Once again kind of cementing the thought I have if they got a budget increase; when looking at the structure and handling of how Terror Tram is going to be...

it almost; kind of seems like there'll be a "mini" gauntlet at specific points. The amount of Blumhouses being constructed is kind of insane.

Yeah I was glad I got to do AvP both years in Hollywood. Having full size Aliens coming out of the darkness in the final room was so unnerving.

Any thoughts we might not get something in the Dreamworks theatre (was just watching Five Fires latest update video)?

So true! I saw Romulus a few days ago and at some point my wife whispered "This would be so good as a Horror Nights House." I couldn't stop thinking about that the rest of the movie. It had such great atmosphere for HHN.

Reactions: ghostsarejerks