Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hasn't that area been a high priced bar in past years? I sispect Universal would never remove a big money maker for a show.

Chucky will be in the Dreamworks theater.

Last year I believe was the first year, as it was the Peacock Bar (and that was where David S. Pumpkins, Bride, and a Purger meeted and greeted).

Maybe Chucky gets a section of the park with both DWT and the bar area as it's own space?

I'm still not convinced Chucky will be in DreamWorks. Not saying it's not possible, just doesn't seem as likely.

Seeing this bar location getting the Chucky overlay, I'm curious if Chucky will also get an overlay at Hollywood & Dine again too. Except, not be BBQ since TCM has that covered.

Besides, I prefer Chucky above guest relations.

I'm still not convinced Chucky will be in DreamWorks. Not saying it's not possible, just doesn't seem as likely.

Seeing this bar location getting the Chucky overlay, I'm curious if Chucky will also get an overlay at Hollywood & Dine again too. Except, not be BBQ since TCM has that covered.

Besides, I prefer Chucky above guest relations.
Just as long as they don't try to put Chucky in the bar area we are good

Its just...too small for anything more then a bar and meet and greet

Reactions: FeistyPumpkin
That'll never happen due to the fact that he's a puppet. It'd be like putting him in Donkey's meet-n-greet.

I'm struggling with how he'll be placed in DreamWorks because of the same "distance" issue with guests. Which is why his park entrance spot is the most ideal

That'll never happen due to the fact that he's a puppet. It'd be like putting him in Donkey's meet-n-greet.

I'm struggling with how he'll be placed in DreamWorks because of the same "distance" issue with guests. Which is why his park entrance spot is the most ideal
I mean I would assume if they did put a Chucky show in Dream Works, there would be a little area for the actor and Chucky in the front of the Theater and then everyone would sit down like normal and he would have guests shout things out

I'm not sure why he couldn't be in BOTH locations (bar and Dreamworks). I don't think it has to be a mutually exclusive thing.
He could, would be surprising to me mainly because entertainment at most parks seems to be cut but maybe for HHN they are fine with paying two actors to be the same character