Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 131 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I will try to reword this since for some reason a mod took offense to my last post: is Chucky going to roast people again?

They seem to be allowing people to ask questions in the lobby and screen them for Chucky to comment on during the show. Probably still roasting, but potentially less personal than before.

Just FYI, try to ask attraction/show specific questions in their relevant thread. Here’s a link to the Late Night with Chucky thread, where you can discuss the show more.

Thanks

Reactions: Jake S
So I was catching the bus home from Universal City Station. It's 1030pm, 70 degrees & very breezy. (Borderline chilly)

With that being said, I'm speculating that we won't actually suffer a "Death Valley" fate opening night/weekend (Maybe)

The high is going to be about 100 degrees next weekend. Better wear some shorts lol
Nah. It still said 80 yesterday around 7pm, but it wasnt that bad. Once the sun goes down, the temp significantly drops.

It'll be anyone in the park during the daytime that'll be suffering. Besides, maybe Universal will have pity & give free waters (maybe).

Just watched Five Fires live from tonight and he talked about the early access houses being 2 on the lower lot (Weeknd & TCM) and 2 on the upper lot (Insidious & Ghostbusters). Anyone have any more info on this?

With Curious George getting SLAMMED between 7-9:30, that would make me reconsider my usual route. When those mazes are packed, it's no fun because it's a long walk and there's nowhere else to go to wait for it to die down. Knocking them out early may help.

But also, I have to consider, crowd flow may now change if those are open for EE and may not be as flooded at the usual times, helping disperse people better.

*sigh* good thing I have Express, but man, it's still a lot to think about

That does touch upon one of my major criticisms of HHN Hollywood is all the mazes "feel" very far apart. And that's really weird given the increased length of the exits for the Sprung tents at HHN Orlando over the last couple years. I don't even have any empirical evidence of whether Hollywood requires more walking or not, but from the lower lot to the upper lot alone feels like an eternity compared to looping around the lagoon, so psychologically it's always felt like more walking.

I know the distance can't be helped because of the limited space, but man it does feel like you cannot loop mazes in Hollywood because they are in such segmented discrete areas compared to Orlando. I probably need to measure it to challenge my mental bias once and for all.

Reactions: chris.g
Well dam, I guess I'll be doing Ghostbuters wayyyy less then I thought if its an early entry house.

Not a bad move to spread crowds out but man does the general pass feel like a video game where they take DLC out to sell it to you later.

Reactions: Freak
Tonight's the night! I imagine Brian or a mod will have a thread up shortly for the matter; but I wish all of the TM's the best of luck tonight as TM Preview begins~

6f64da80bc6792e200f943fdf90b253b.gif

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Well dam, I guess I'll be doing Ghostbuters wayyyy less then I thought if its an early entry house.

Not a bad move to spread crowds out but man does the general pass feel like a video game where they take DLC out to sell it to you later.
One advantage of not doing opening night this year: I don't have gto be among the guinea pigs. I can kinda map out to see what to do first.

It will be interesting to see how this all works....I really would love it where all 4 houses open and have mostly 30 mins lines with the exception with the weekend which I assume will be the one with the longest line