Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If this comes off brash I apologize, but we don't need post saying "The website didn't update." When there is an update post your heart out, but post saying "An update didn't happen today." Aren't exactly necessary.

However, once the first update happens I assure you I (or someone else) will make a thread for the updates and whenever there is a new update the thread will be updated accordingly.

If this comes off brash I apologize, but we don't need post saying "The website didn't update." When there is an update post your heart out, but post saying "An update didn't happen today." Aren't exactly necessary.

However, once the first update happens I assure you I (or someone else) will make a thread for the updates and whenever there is a new update the thread will be updated accordingly.

I understand and that is why I didn't want the post to just be for that. So that is why I posted about the permits too. We should start getting updated permits soon from those reviews. :thumbs:

I understand and that is why I didn't want the post to just be for that. So that is why I posted about the permits too. We should start getting updated permits soon from those reviews. :thumbs:

I expect to have information within the week. Legit information, not construction oriented.

I expect to have information within the week. Legit information, not construction oriented.

Bring it on dude, its been pretty tight lipped thanks to the potter rules now, so I hope some scene names come out in the next few days hopefully along with some other legit info.

I do the "The Unmasking the Horror" tour.
I do too and I seriously hope they bring back the "Plus" version of that tour as well. I ABSOLUTELY loved it. Totally worth the extra $20. We had 3 tour guides on tour with us, we got to see Hallow'd Past, Legendary Truth, Psycho, and parts of Hades and the talk with A&D was awesome. I'm so willing to shell out the $80 for that again.

On the note of information, I should have specified. I expect ALL OF US to have information. I'm just as much in the dark about this years event as you guys are.

Sorry I forget the name. I would have love to seen the other house we missed. I have no real interest in hearing Art & Design. We had 3-4 guides because they had to have some one keep up with the two stragglers who spent more time taking pictures then really listening. If your own my facebook page you know who one of them is and the other initials are O.F....lol

Sorry I forget the name. I would have love to seen the other house we missed. I have no real interest in hearing Art & Design. We had 3-4 guides because they had to have some one keep up with the two stragglers who spent more time taking pictures then really listening. If your own my facebook page you know who one of them is and the other initials are O.F....lol

That's pretty much how I was when I went too. I was like "I've been through this house like 7 times already. I want to take pictures." I think the plus tour was worth it much more on the fact that we got to go into Hallow'd Past which was a much more photogenic house than Hades.

Nice theatrics but they have done people being tortured before. It is not as fun as having the characters actually speak to you as the guest. I like a combination.

Quick update on the permits: They are done on the 2nd round of reviews and no scene names have been leaked. So I say this:

Good Job Universal on keeping your mouth shut. :lol:

Quick update on the permits: They are done on the 2nd round of reviews and no scene names have been leaked. So I say this:

Good Job Universal on keeping your mouth shut. :lol:

Dangit, hopefully my sources start up with some info soon enough

Sharing is caring :lol:

I honestly, with respect to my friend, cannot spill the beans. I'll drop a hint though (and again, plans might have changed so what I heard might not even be fruitful) but this year there is said to be a HHN first: a house based on a street. We've had streets based on houses, but not the other way around. And that might change.