Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 102 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just got my Universal AP Passport in the mail and it says that the exclusive passholder houses are:

Alice Cooper: 5:00 - 6:30 PM
House of Horrors: 5:00 - 6:30 PM
Penn & Teller: 5:45 - 6:30 PM

No map with this one which is a bit unusual if I recall correctly. Wonder if it has to do with the zones/street experiences. And as with the site, Walkers are not listed under "Street Experiences".

I figured those would be the three. Same locale, so no surprises. Excited to have House of Horrors be my first house of the year.

The birds were very chirpy recently, and considering I got this info last night and Universal sorta confirmed it today, I will share it away. Today on FB, Universal answered the question of "Is nowhere really safe?" with "Who said bathrooms or shops were safe?".

The particular bird said that they are attempting to really bring some scares into the areas that are normally "safe". Now the bird did clarify with a few cheeps and chirps that this doesn't neccessarily mean actors. Maybe some bathrooms will have some of Myrtle's friends, if you get my drift.

The birds were very chirpy recently, and considering I got this info last night and Universal sorta confirmed it today, I will share it away. Today on FB, Universal answered the question of "Is nowhere really safe?" with "Who said bathrooms or shops were safe?".

The particular bird said that they are attempting to really bring some scares into the areas that are normally "safe". Now the bird did clarify with a few cheeps and chirps that this doesn't neccessarily mean actors. Maybe some bathrooms will have some of Myrtle's friends, if you get my drift.

That would be so awesome. Could you imagine them putting a zombie prop into a half open bathroom stall, tricking you into opening the door?:lol:

I will have a tremendous amount of respect for them if this stuff is actually executed, even if it's just audio-style scares or an animatronic or two in the shops. It's nice to know that A&D appears to be doing everything it can to make good on its promise of "nowhere is safe."

It would be pretty cool if you're in a shop, and you walk up to the register to buy something, and the CM who had their back to you turns around and is a zombie or a vamp :lol:

Would make for some amazing scares

It would be pretty cool if you're in a shop, and you walk up to the register to buy something, and the CM who had their back to you turns around and is a zombie or a vamp :lol:

Would make for some amazing scares

I know during Not So Scary and I've seen it HHN they give the employees cloaks and what not to make them more "foreboding" or creepy, they might make a larger push with that in merch and what not this year. I think that would be great.

More billboards off 528
photo.jpg

My favorite of the billboards is silent hill but they seem to be giving all the big ones to Walking Dead. Are there reasons why Silent Hill, Walking Dead, and Alice Cooper couldn't have shared a billboard like Saw, Wolfman and Chucky did

My favorite of the billboards is silent hill but they seem to be giving all the big ones to Walking Dead. Are there reasons why Silent Hill, Walking Dead, and Alice Cooper couldn't have shared a billboard like Saw, Wolfman and Chucky did

Probably due to all the different owners and the contract. It was probably a lot easier to get approval from Lionsgate to use Saw in conjuncture with Wolfman and Child's Play, both of which are Universal pictures. Where as Silent Hill, Walking Dead, and Alice Cooper you're dealing with 3 different entities for marketing.

Just noticed this, how the heck does HHN Hollywood have a cooler site than Orlando? :inquisitive:

From FB:
HHN fans, check this out: for his excitement and passion to HHN, super fan Joey James will be attending an exclusive preview of The Walking Dead house for HHN22. Joey will get to walk through the house with Greg Nicotero, Co-Executive Producer & Special Effects Make-Up Artist for AMC’s The Walking Dead, as well as speak to the creators of HHN22 about this year’s event. Look out for updates starting tomorrow evening, as Joey gets the inside scoop on this year’s event.

Don't know if anyone is interested in food for HHN. But in addition to the fried PBJ w/ banana sandwiches from last year, this year there will be Baja Shrimp Tacos, Korean BBQ Beef Tacos and Chili Garlic Chicken Tenders.

Don't know if anyone is interested in food for HHN. But in addition to the fried PBJ w/ banana sandwiches from last year, this year there will be Baja Shrimp Tacos, Korean BBQ Beef Tacos and Chili Garlic Chicken Tenders.

Korean BBQ is one of the best things ever.