Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 103 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So the picture isn't there? Anyone else not seeing it?

Yeah, it's not there for anyone. Here it is again:

f4fd2714.jpg

Any idea if they are going to do the early park admissions again for the Studio and IOA?

I don't think they will for IOA just due to Potter and Universal not wanting to give anyone an alternate way to experience Potter without buying a ticket at full price for IOA. Pretty much exactly what your thinking about doing me thinks. :lol:

I don't think they will for IOA just due to Potter and Universal not wanting to give anyone an alternate way to experience Potter without buying a ticket at full price for IOA. Pretty much exactly what your thinking about doing me thinks. :lol:

Nope your wrong. I am not that interested in Potter, even though I have not been.
They did it last year for $30 (IOA) and $15 (US) and I was willing to pay not to stand in the sun waiting at the gate.

Last edited:
I have a question. I am going to get a Rush of Fear pass.

However, I am not sure if I should get it with or without Express.
If I get the ROF, do you guys think I would need to get it with Express?

I have a question. I am going to get a Rush of Fear pass.

However, I am not sure if I should get it with or without Express.
If I get the ROF, do you guys think I would need to get it with Express?

I was there during Columbus Day weekend last year with Rush of Fear (same weekend I'm going this year) and easily did almost every house multiple times over the 3 nights I went without Express.

From Facebook:

The House of Horrors will feature 2 firsts in HHN history: 1) In one room you will have to duck and crouch to get through while scareactors will be scaring from all sides, and above. 2) The final room of this house will feature the most number of scareactors ever had in a single room. Good luck getting out.

Looking forward to both of these things. Sounds awesome!

Reactions: Cwoolboy
So they're selling HHN lanyards in the park already ? I never remember them selling till open night.. :huh:

I know the merch comes out at least a few days in advanced. And I really hope they have some Silent Hill stuff. I just started playing homecoming last night and my expectations for the house are very high now. The game's atmosphere is top notch and I hope Universal can transfer it to a house.

I know the merch comes out at least a few days in advanced. And I really hope they have some Silent Hill stuff. I just started playing homecoming last night and my expectations for the house are very high now. The game's atmosphere is top notch and I hope Universal can transfer it to a house.

Considering they're working very closely with Konami on the house, I'm expecting great things.

From Facebook:

The House of Horrors will feature 2 firsts in HHN history: 1) In one room you will have to duck and crouch to get through while scareactors will be scaring from all sides, and above. 2) The final room of this house will feature the most number of scareactors ever had in a single room. Good luck getting out.

Looking forward to both of these things. Sounds awesome!

I would have figured they would have decided to do #2 in The Walking Dead, since numbers are the only thing intimidating about zombies. Regardless, I'm freaking excited.

I would have figured they would have decided to do #2 in The Walking Dead, since numbers are the only thing intimidating about zombies. Regardless, I'm freaking excited.

I agree with this 100%. I feel like the Walking Dead will be a very, very average house.

Chances are IMO that the HoH finale will likely just be the end of Dead Exposure on a bigger scale.