Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I watched the hot-set preview of Dead End and even without all of the total elements, I'd say it won't disappoint. Some really great effects in that house from what I saw. :thumbs:

im here now waiting to get in...dont know how much ill be updating throughout the night but HUGE updates and reviews tonight when i get home with pictures....NO ESCAPE

@futuredisneyceo

From Horror Night Archives:

Waiting in line. House opens at 730.

246461_468247549872897_1306457911_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the street decorations brought out after park closing. From @GrandOwl:

A3MRB-cCMAAN3zl.jpg:large

And a minor street spoiler from @HHNRumors:

Whoa the bushes move!

Some tweets and reviews:

From @HHNRumors:
Gothic - Omg quite possibly my favorite soundstage house ever. Lots of special effects!

The Walking Dead - Well first impressions were really good. Barn was empty when I went through but lots of potential. Disaster queue done right.

The walking dead queue is massive this year. It appears that it goes further backstage than previous years.

From @arothwdwc:
Alice Cooper was a fantastic house to start on. Got freaked out within the 1st 2 scenes! pic.twitter.com/6sCZaJlo

Some more:

From @Orlando_United:

Bill and Ted was Bill and Ted. Take that for what it's worth

Walkers blend in really well. Scary well.

Hit [HASHTAG]#WalkingDead[/HASHTAG] first. It has a 90 minute wait already!

From @arothwdwc:
That was pretty rough. I'll give the show some time to get itself together but that was not a great start to Bill & Ted.

From @InsidetheMagic:
So far the new street experience of @UORHHN is entertaining and definitely keeps me on my toes. I’ll reserve opinions til opening night.

From @Matpez:
Cinematic Spectacular screens playing the original Frankenstein!

Seen Gothic, Silent Hill & Walking Dead. I liked Silent Hill best so far, others I'm with, Walking Dead. Gothic was beautiful.

From @Patrickzfilms:
Walking Dead: Dead inside, great scares, and some really innovative visual effects as well!

Alice Cooper - Long house have no clue what it was about though...

From @HHNRumors:
More thoughts on Gothic: The facade was cool costumes were great and there were some really cool effects that were combined with tricks from years past Gothic. Stilt costume was epic! Totally not expecting it lol quite pleased with Gothic

House of Horrors: House of Horrors. I'm sorry. I'll give it another run Friday :-/ [HASHTAG]#hhn22[/HASHTAG] otherwise it was as expected. The only thing I can compare house of horrors to is the Indiana Jones South Park episode.The lowered ceiling hurt my back.

Alice Cooper is a very busy house. Poison indeed. Very very dark themed house.

75 minutes for P&T I'll skip for now. Really looking forward to this house

From @DesigningFear:
The bluesmobile just passed me! Blues Brothers are at [HASHTAG]#hhn22[/HASHTAG]!

B&T is pretty good but does dragged a little

From @Mousesteps:

Walking Dead at Halloween Horror Nights Orlando 6/10.

And just a heads up, I'll be putting the spoiler tags on any spoilers in order to keep the thread spoiler-free for those who wish to remain that way. :thumbs: