Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think if the crowds are getting bigger it's because of the FFPs and until they are turning away a lot of people I don't think they will spend anymore money. Once they make it so people have to go more than one night to take it all in it (IMO) will hurt attendence.

I have seen no difference in crowd levels the past 5 years I have been going. At Sweet 16 I waited an average of 60 minutes a house, including soundstages and that was opening weekend- those lines were crazy. In fact I have noticed kind of the exact opposite thing this past year, it seemed to me like there were far less crowds the five times I went.

^ I think we can thank the flash light nazis within the houses for this. They make you run through the houses for crying out loud. But on a positive note there was not as much this year as there was previous years.

Hatetofly I agree we did see less of the flashlight nazis. 8 house is a big number as there are a number of people who go one night and never see them all. Also I have noticed smaller amounts on the night I go (opening Thursday) the last couple of years. I think the huge crowds, the annoying people (drunks packs of teenagers) and the cost have slowly started to bring the number to a cap.

Really interested to see how they manage having three houses packed into the back areas behind Simpsons...
Also I hope they don't tear down the Fear Factor Live stadium.. it is perfect for Bill and Ted!
And Bill and Ted CANT leave HHN.

Really interested to see how they manage having three houses packed into the back areas behind Simpsons...
Also I hope they don't tear down the Fear Factor Live stadium.. it is perfect for Bill and Ted!
And Bill and Ted CANT leave HHN.

There's actually a lot of empty land back there, so they have sprung up two tents and the third house is located in another building that is also back there:

UniBacklot.jpg

That area is so large its got water park written all over it :shrug:

The next person that points out that empty plot of land behind Fear Factor and MIB is going to pay...it's for apartments for the last time

We were talking about the land behind Simpsons. That square of land east of MiB, where the sprung tents and (old?) parade building are.

Wow glad to see someone is paying attention!