Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok, I try to remember to take a nap that afternoon.

Have some coffee.

halloween+coffee.jpg

Social media finally begins! From Facebook:

HHN Fans, listen up: do you want an exclusive clue about the remaining HHN22 houses? Be one of the first 22 fans to email us at HHN@universalorlando.com and you will receive a clue that has not yet been revealed. But remember, not all clues are the same. You will have to work with your fellow HHN fans to piece together the meaning of the clues…so share your knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

More social media activity:

Want to be part of an opportunity that is to DIE for? If you email us at HHN@universalorlando.com to receive a not yet revealed clue about this year’s event, you will be entered in for the opportunity of a first-look tour of one of this year’s houses on August 29. The call for submissions will close in 1 hour. You may begin…http://bit.ly/TkoBta

Clue 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsAPshPm3cEuduWlCXtK56qSprhWWYr6OA41QSRLM2w/edit?pli=1

Clue 2: "The foolish will not only suffer the consequences, but they will see the house for what it truly is…A horrible place where imagination and reality have combined to create a living nightmare."

Clue 3: "By day all is normal, but as the darkness of night falls, the creatures guarding this sanctuary come alive to protect this sacred place from intruders."

new here guys but i have a clue. dont know how to put images up so if you can help me out would be great. my clue however is a big old style mansion window with the shadow figure infront of it. It looks to me like nosferatu

Hi there! Images can be posted by clicking the tree icon next to the film reel icon. These icons should be located right above the area in which you type your post.

new here guys but i have a clue. dont know how to put images up so if you can help me out would be great. my clue however is a big old style mansion window with the shadow figure infront of it. It looks to me like nosferatu

You have to put the picture into a hosting service such as photobucket or imageshack.

Then you put the picture URL in the middle here:

And welcome!

Or you can do what Tbad said.:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Clue 2 sounds like the Victorian Poltergeist house.

Clue 3 sounds like the Gargoyles.

Clue 2 sounds like the Victorian Poltergeist house.

Clue 3 sounds like the Gargoyles.

Agreed. Some people on FB were assuming 2 was AC, but the clues are supposed to be for unreleased houses so that makes the most sense from what we know.

Clue 3 seems pretty cut and dry. Not to mention, the image looks like a facade for a Soundstage house which Gargoyles is supposed to be.

OMG...and even better...they're tying all the construction in with the story. Yes!

We knew with all the construction going on something like this might happen. We’ve dug “something” up. We’re not exactly sure what it is, but it is NOT of this world. It’s freaking us out a little bit. More to come…