Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's definitely my favorite one since at least 2009's. As someone who's not super excited for TWD, the commercial still caught my attention, and changed it up at the end which was awesome.

This commercial is already top 3 of all time for me. Definitely harks back to the old school commercials. Hardly a word spoken until the end, and it says so much with so little.

Love the commercial! It kind of reminds me of the older commercials, it definitely has a scare factor (something that I think has been missing from the commercial since 2008), and I like how it doesn't just focus on the zombies. The tagline is pretty amazing too. Overall, I'm very impressed!

Commercial has been released:

[video=youtube;965JWyULGYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=965JWyULGYA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I like it. :thumbs:

AWESOME! That was a great commercial! Much better than the commercials from the last couple of years! Really got me excited for HHN!!! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Okay...at the one second mark...what is that weird noise?

I think it's the guy saying "gross"

A very awesome commercial, like how it references the multiple monsters in the scarezones and actually has some style and wit. After 21 and 20's terrible commercials, this is a blessing lol

I think we can safely say this has received the most positive feedback out of anything that has been presented to us this year..the commercial has a traditional 90's HHN feel to it, with a more modern shooting and editing style...I like it!

I also love the fact that the Dark Legions are recognized

Reactions: Cwoolboy and Felipe
I think this is definitely a commercial that is going to make people want to attend the event, If I had never attended the event before and I saw that I would definitely want to go.

I was actually surprised how amazing the commercial was given how bad the rest of the advertising is. I saw the billboard the first day it went up and thought, really that's it. This was definitively a pleasant surprise.