Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^ hatetofly you going to be out at HHN snapping away with your camera? It surprising the lack of decent (DSLR quality) HHN photos there are out there on the web. They are pretty strict with photography inside the houses aren't they?

^ hatetofly you going to be out at HHN snapping away with your camera? It surprising the lack of decent (DSLR quality) HHN photos there are out there on the web. They are pretty strict with photography inside the houses aren't they?

Yeah, no photography whatsoever is allowed in the houses with the exception of the Unmasking the Horror tour.

Over the course of the event I will be taking photos but as mentioned not in the houses :thumbs:

Just a thought: It's been raining pretty heavy in the Universal area today and is supposed to rain at least somewhat tonight as well. Hopefully it lets up so we can see the "street experiences" a bit.

Surprisingly enough, I haven't seen too many that have flat out stated that they'll be there tonight.

@Orlando_United - Definitely live tweeting
@HNNightmares - Definitely attending; maybe live tweeting
@InsidetheMagic - Maybe Attending/Live Tweeting

I'm sure it'll become more evident as to who else is tweeting once the event begins and tweets start rolling in.

Thanks! I remember last year being so surprised that people were hyping up the inbetween haha, I wonder which house will be the surprise hit? My bet's on house of horrors.

Agreed, I think we're getting some beefed up houses that will meet everyone's expectations.

I'm honestly thinking it'll Dead End. I think they'll all be good.

Yeah, I'm hoping and thinking that it'll be an original one as well. They really haven't gotten much hype other than the brief review given from the Facebook contest winners, but they seem like they have a lot of potential.