Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

Just a quick thought.

USH Mazes > USF Houses.

Going in groups of 15> getting herded like cattle. I fell like Hollywood did a lot of design this year for Orlando and designed them how they know. The styles don't work together. Orlando needs smaller rooms with single scareactors placed throughout while Hollywood can have large rooms and put three actors not far from each other because there won't be a group coming in behind to see where all the actors are hidden. I've never been to the Hollywood one so correct me if I'm wrong here, just basing it off what I've seen and heard.

Going in groups of 15> getting herded like cattle. I fell like Hollywood did a lot of design this year for Orlando and designed them how they know. The styles don't work together. Orlando needs smaller rooms with single scareactors placed throughout while Hollywood can have large rooms and put three actors not far from each other because there won't be a group coming in behind to see where all the actors are hidden. I've never been to the Hollywood one so correct me if I'm wrong here, just basing it off what I've seen and heard.

Well we were fortunate, and smart enough, to purchase FoL passes so I didn't really pay attention to the line movement; however it did seem as if they were pulsed. And yes, Hollywood had a lot of open rooms with 2-4 scareactors reigning terror on the guests. You can really notice it in Silent Hill, which btw, featured Pyramid Head in a lot of the rooms.

Well we were fortunate, and smart enough, to purchase FoL passes so I didn't really pay attention to the line movement; however it did seem as if they were pulsed. And yes, Hollywood had a lot of open rooms with 2-4 scareactors reigning terror on the guests. You can really notice it in Silent Hill, which btw, featured Pyramid Head in a lot of the rooms.

I got to see a few videos and was quite envious of the scareactor pyramid heads they had compared to our cameo appearance. It was silent hill that made me notice the Hollywood style in Orlando due to the nurse/janitor room, where every group that would get the nurse would have already seen her come out for a group ahead of them and the playground scene. I felt like Gothic and Dead End were the only houses developed with Orlando in mind this year.

Just a quick thought.

USH Mazes > USF Houses.

Indeed :saw:

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing that I hated about USH's was going from the upper lot to the lower lot. What a painstaking process... :lol:

I went up and down 4 freaking times due to Transformers going down the first 4 hours of the event!

Attention Attention, this is the Starlight escalator, shut the hell up and pay attention :lol:

So with Hurricane Sandy looming up from the south you guys think that may scare away some of the crowds this weekend? With the track its going now it looks like Orlando wont see really any of it, just some wind and 30% chance of rain but maybe it will scare some of the non local from traveling.

Yeah thats what its looking like and hopefully this storm moves to the east some more. Down here on Friday its calling for tropical storm condition and 90% rain. Glad ill be be gone by then :happy:

There's a Hurricane south of us?

Does that answer your question about crowds HockeyMan? :lol:

It may add some wind and a little rain, but overall I think it may also add to the atmosphere. If people are crazy enough to wait 2 hours to go in a house, they are crazy enough to visit a park during a tropical storm warning.

Where :lol: , don't answer that. If anything PM people instead. We like to keep our TM's privacy intact.

DM like mentioned

We will be at the parks all day, get there in the morning when they open and then head back to the hotel for a power nap around lunch time and then walk back over for stay and scream and then HHN.